MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
That dude calls himself the "AFRAM/ADOS Brigadier General." He is a joke trying to play the arbiter of Blackness. He doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.
being happy and content with being "regular black" like its still 1962 is the real joke

you guys are so gullible and stupid culturally :mjlol:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
No in his time black american= what it needed to. In an increasingly globalized world with more immigration. Using "black" as a base identity is not going to work anymore. Its not the sixties anymore

Failure to understand this is a consequence of low social-cultural iq which is the reason you think just being "regular black" is adequate . Which people take advantage of :beli:

but gladly those days are dwindling

You aint nobody to be deciding what works or is best for black folks. Neither is your boy tariq or the yellow woman with the maga hat or any other person you listen to on youtube.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You aint nobody to be deciding what works or is best for black folks. Neither is your boy tariq or the yellow woman with the maga hat or any other person you listen to on youtube.
people like me who have an actual cultural backbone are not leaving our identity up to socially inept idiots. And the movement is growing

you can be good with having no base identity. That level of stupidity is foreign to me

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I swear I only see this "ADOS" vs non ADOS shyt on theColi....

I asked wifey's opinion on something ADOS related and she said

"what!?"

:gucci:

I had forgotten that normal people don't talk about this shyt IRL .I just told her I been on theColi too much...
I've been black for 40 something years and never seen no shyt like this until social media recently. Mother fukkers more mad at other black folks than institutional racism

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Sooooooo…nobody is mad at the African dude??
Tariq acting like we dont got rappers calling themselves Glorilla and slavery skits over here. The diaspora wars gets people talking about him, he loves it and his new maga followers.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I've been black for 40 something years and never seen no shyt like this until social media recently. Mother fukkers more mad at other black folks than institutional racism
Nah them muthafuggas been getting passes talking bullshyt about black Americans forever and now they getting checked for it . Black Americans are the most welcoming on the planet while being the most disrespected.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I swear I only see this "ADOS" vs non ADOS shyt on theColi....

I asked wifey's opinion on something ADOS related and she said

"what!?"

:gucci:

I had forgotten that normal people don't talk about this shyt IRL .I just told her I been on theColi too much...

Those Black school stats point towards us needing to change the "normal" from being dumb to needing to be well read.

Martin Luther King Jr. is the one who first spoke on our ethnic identity, ADOS.

“Who are we? We are the descendants of slaves. We are the offspring of noble men and women who were kidnaped from their native land and chained in ships like beasts. We are the heirs of a great and exploited continent known as Africa. We are the heirs of a past of rope, fire and murder. I for one am not ashamed of this past. My shame is for those who became so inhuman that they could inflict this torture upon us.”

Yvette and Antonio picked it up and ran with it.

:manny:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And [B]@Roger king[/B] fukk your neg nikkah
eddc1376-4c18-4fcc-aa2d-1329af7eddff_text.gif

Dude isn't even ashamed of being a broke bum.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
That photo is fukking disgusting.

Fascinating how his followers are so deep into the shyt that they no longer can see he is following the same xenophobic text book that colonizers used to dehumanize a population in order to do the most heinous shyt without remorse.
fukk Tariq Nasheed.