DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
yall love having hope.

how did Rare work out for ya? :unimpressed:

343 Halo games have been worse than Bungie. :unimpressed:

Same with the internal studio that does Gears. :unimpressed:

Oh, and if you didn't get the memo, the Batman and DC licenses aren't included. But you do get MK with Neverrealm. :ehh:
You seem furious bruh :umad: sea of thieves and next up is everwild and they have another game they working on but keep that jealously flowing.
Halo 5 is great by the way and gears never looked or played better so please quit lying to yourself because you then lie to others...
Id rather them not.

WB made great non exclusive games why fukk that up.
What system do you game on most?
I wouldn't want either of them acquiring them but I'd prefer that then mortal kombat going exclusive.

But if that happens expect the mortal kombat model to resemble SF5
:scust:

10 characters available at launch, the rest behind a paywall.

:francis:
That's not how we move on the greener side tho :stop: killer instinct would be the model and since we talking Microsoft we also talking gamepass so your logic is extremely flawed at the moment

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That's not how we move on the greener side tho :stop: killer instinct would be the model and since we talking Microsoft we also talking gamepass so your logic is extremely flawed at the moment
I meant that's how it would be if Activision or EA bought them.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Microsoft owns Obsidian, I thought you knew? Just like with Minecraft, any profit or accolades go to Microsoft since they own them.
Obsidian does not own the rights to fallout, they are not Bethesda, and new Vegas was never xbox exclusive. Microsoft had nothing to do with the creation of new vegas or witcher 3.

Are you trolling right now?
:gucci:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:mjlol:Don't matter. Microsoft owns Obsidian and Minecraft/Mojang. That's their classics.
This is like saying Donkey Kong and banjo kazooie are Microsoft classics, along with goldeneye.

So every game that that was developed by a studio purchased decades later by Microsoft counts as Microsoft developed games?

:gucci:

I guess destiny is also a Microsoft classic since they owned bungie at one point, Microsoft has alot of exclusives in duckberg.

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, this purchase would be dumb as shyt. $4 billion is the type of money you pay to get studios with IP. They'd just be buying the studios.

So, knowing how ridiculous AT&T is being about all this, they're going to turn around and then try to hit Microsoft hard for licensing the IP for shyt the studios are known for. Imagine buying Netherrealm, then having to drop more money for them to be able to work on Mortal Kombat :dead:

All that aside, all those studios flat out aren't worth $4 billion.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think they aren't going to get or use some kind of IP deal out of this?!

:mjlol:

Believe me that's all being ironed out. What is offered is negotiable

They'd basically get amazing talent of teams that have worked together on games that people love.

Access to I'm sure at least use ip for gamepass, and potential exclusive content, games or time release (think final fantasy 7 remake)

Also I don't see netherrealm and MK parting ways AT all. Unless they just move the NR studio crew over to Killer instinct.

Basically it's a win for Microsoft if they feel like they really want to flex mid to late gen this up coming gen

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You think they aren't going to get use and or some kind of IP deal out of this?!

:mjlol:

Believe me that's all being ironed out. What is offered is negotiable

They'd basically get amazing talent of teams that have worked together on games that people love.

Access to I'm sure at least use ip for gamepass, and potential exclusive content, games or time release (think final fantasy 7 remake)

Also I don't see netherrealm and MK parting ways AT all. Unless they just move the NR studio crew over to Killer instinct.

Basically it's a win for Microsoft if they feel like they really want to flex mid to late gen this up coming gen
It's a win and a loss because no one's going to be buying that garbage Xbox for them to recoup that money