MS Is Interested In Buying WB Games

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Perfect Dark and Banjoe are RARE IP's. Nintendo was merely the distributor.

:mjlol:So those games are Microsoft classics. It's not rocket science.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
None of this has anything to do with my point, get off the stan shyt and try comprehending something for once.

:gucci:

The idea that Fallout is a Microsoft classic because they bought the studio that did new vegas is ridiculously stupid.

I'm sure that obsidian with put out quite a few classics under Microsoft, but buying the studio doesn't retroactively earn you credit for everything that studio worked on long before joining the green team.

Perfect dark and banjo were certified Nintendo classics before Microsoft got in the race, it's good that they own the studio now, but that doesn't make classic 64 titles theres.

A whole different company was behind the development of those titles at the time, shyts like thinking another mans child is yours cause you with the mom now.

You're caught up in bullshyt, not me. Nobody calling fallout a Microsoft classic and who cares if somebody did :umad: the point is that company is very capable of creating a similar style game as a new ip. If I was mad about that I'd focus on your point just like how you're doing :francis:

The obsidian rant is showcasing the fury for the future

Banjo and perfect dark are rare properties not Nintendo, when Nintendo does work on it it stays on Nintendo. Get banjo or perfect dark on xbox today

It's not a whole different company either, every gaming company evolves and has different employees over the years but rare games have always played like rare games. Sea of thieves is great for that reason, maybe you can stop being a stan and enjoy? Everwild looks amazing, lets goooooooooooo :win: