MS Is Interested In Buying WB Games

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
‘They need to show and prove. Sony has a slew of first party developers who have made classics under Sony...Microsoft can’t say that.

:mjlol:Microsoft does have classics:

Gears 1-3
Fable 1-2
Cuphead
Ori and the Blind Forrest
Fallout: New Vegas
Halo 1-3
Witcher 3
Minecraft

:mjlol:Just because Sony stans don't want to accept it, doesn't make it less true.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:mjlol:CD Project Red, Obsidian (Fallout: New Vegas), Deepsilver (Wasteland 3), Studio MDHR (Cuphead), RARE, Undead Labs, Ninja Theory, Playground Games, The Initiative, and now WB.

:mjlol:Microsoft is loading up with titans on their team. Not to mention ALL GAMES made under the Microsoft umbrella is free with game pass. They also have cross-play with PC and Nintendo and they are in talks to include Steam compatibility. They are setting up to win the console wars.
CD Project Red :comeon:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

Gears 1-3
  • Original developer moved on/Microsoft had to make a new studio
Fable 1-2
  • Developer shutdown by Microsoft
Cuphead
  • Multi-platform/Not a Microsoft game
  • Multi-platform
  • Multi-platform/Not a Microsoft game
Halo 1-3
  • Original developer demanded to be let go or they would all quit and Microsoft had to create a new studio

Witcher 3
  • Multi-platform/not a Microsoft game

:mjlol:Just because Sony stans don't want to accept it, doesn't make it less true.

Out of the actual 3 games there that are Microsoft’s, you can see that Microsoft mismanaged the relationship with the developer some way, shape, or form. They have to show and prove that they can manage a stable of developers and have them pumping out good games consistently. So many developers who have worked with Microsoft complain about their constant meddling and scope creep which is why their first party went to shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Gears 1-3
Fable 1-2
Cuphead
Halo 1-3
Witcher 3

Wait is he saying overall XBox don’t have classics?

Cuz there is also Splinter Cell, KOTAR to name a few

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Do it MS:mjlit:

And I knew we can get @Rekkapryde back in the game:mjgrin:

Back in the game doing what? :skip:

My troll stanning over.

Just straight facts whoadie.

I thought it was just the DC license not included, but it's all the licensed property (LOTR, Harry Potter too) that's NOT included.

You basically buying Rocksteady, WB Game Studios, and Neverrealm/Mortal Kombat.

4 billion is smoking crack. Disney only paid 4 billion for fukkin Star Wars. AT&T need to go sit down somewhere.......granted I'd like to see how this would impact my AT&T stock :patrice:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Out of the actual 3 games there that are Microsoft’s, you can see that Microsoft mismanaged the relationship with the developer some way, shape, or form. They have to show and prove that they can manage a stable of developers and have them pumping out good games consistently. So many developers who have worked with Microsoft complain about their constant meddling and scope creep which is why their first party went to shyt.

:mjlol:Doesn't matter if they multiplatform. Microsoft owns all of those IPs/Studios. So the classic games that were made are all Microsoft, doesn't matter what any developer goes on to do after, Microsoft gets the credit for those creations at the time.

:mjlol::obama:I forgot to add Minecraft.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I didnt know vegas and witcher 3 were exclusives :ohhh:

:mjlol:Microsoft owns Obsidian, I thought you knew? Just like with Minecraft, any profit or accolades go to Microsoft since they own them.

:mjlol:The new CD Project Red buyout will become official in a few years. Anything they do Microsoft keeps credit for. Cyberpunk will be free day 1 for gamepass users. That should tell you something.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
:mjlol:Doesn't matter if they multiplatform. Microsoft owns all of those IPs/Studios. So the classic games that were made are all Microsoft, doesn't matter what any developer goes on to do after, Microsoft gets the credit for those creations at the time.

:mjlol::obama:I forgot to add Minecraft.

You’re clearly trolling.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Back in the game doing what? :skip:

My troll stanning over.

Just straight facts whoadie.

I thought it was just the DC license not included, but it's all the licensed property (LOTR, Harry Potter too) that's NOT included.

You basically buying Rocksteady, WB Game Studios, and Neverrealm/Mortal Kombat.

4 billion is smoking crack. Disney only paid 4 billion for fukkin Star Wars. AT&T need to go sit down somewhere.......granted I'd like to see how this would impact my AT&T stock :patrice:

When the time is right..... :lolbron:

You’ll be bad:shaq:

Some folks move on..... but not us

giphy.gif

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:mjlol:Microsoft owns Obsidian, I thought you knew? Just like with Minecraft, any profit or accolades go to Microsoft since they own them.

:mjlol:The new CD Project Red buyout will become official in a few years. Anything they do Microsoft keeps credit for. Cyberpunk will be free day 1 for gamepass users. That should tell you something.
Just because Microsoft owns Obsidian , does not mean they own FallOut lol and Minecraft is on every platform, so everybody plays it. You talking profit like
if you getting a cut of it lol

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Just because Microsoft owns Obsidian , does not mean they own FallOut lol and Minecraft is on every platform, so everybody plays it. You talking profit like
if you getting a cut of it lol

:mjlol:Don't matter. Microsoft owns Obsidian and Minecraft/Mojang. That's their classics.

:mjlol:So like I said, Microsoft has a gang of classics under their belt. Sony hasn't produced anything that had the impact of Minecraft alone.