"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Also, and this isn't directed at anyone, since I can't remember who said it....but someone asked why would the Dark Army give their lives for White Rose, with no proof the machine works.

Which is :mjlol:because it's like....does organized religion not exist? Take "the machine" and replace it with the word "God" and you'll see what I mean.

Fred.
I said it.....

Because when's the last time that shyt happened? This motherfukker been planning this magical machine since decades ago.. Amassed an ARMY of nikkas willing to murk out their brains for no other reason than they believed they'd come back.... All based on some weirdo gay nikka telling them there was an alternate universe with NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proof whatsoever.. in 2019...

Had smart people like Angela convinced in one meeting.. Did she seem like a time traveling nutcase prior to that moment?

Now we got people in here saying things like "Don't worry about the machine... It wasn't important.. We just need to know WR believed it...."

Nah.... WE needed to see things Elliott did not, so WE would believe the machine works... So when a "dream" sequence happened at the end of the show, WE would believe he's in the machine. The machine doesn't matter cause it was only there to give an illusion TO US, that it COULD work.. Or else we'd have seen him wake up in that wonderland and we'd have instantly said "He's dreaming!!!" Again.. That's why he purposely hired the same Angela actress.. Had nothing to do with Elliott.. It was a casting device, used to fool us. We had seen her in a previous episode which lead US to believe. That's cheap

Mc·Guf·fin
/məˈɡəfin/
noun
noun: MacGuffin
  1. an object or device in a movie or a book that serves merely as a trigger for the plot.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Also... I remember shytting on the Rom Com and nikkas flying in to tell me the deeper meanings and how it needed to happen cause blah blah blah... And what exactly did I say then.... "I HATE when people do shyt to do shyt and not because the plot called for it to happen.. Then you have posters posting dissertations on what REALLY happened, explaining and adding shyt that the director NEVER said was his interpretation"

shyt was just like I said.. A goodbye to Dom and Irving and Leon in a funny cute way.. "b-b-b-b-but it wasn't a real book signing, the DA set that up to warn them,". Just like y'all said he brought old buddy back to be the muscle against the DA. I said hell nah.. Then we get a 5 act play episode. :mjlol:

I see these tropes all the time. It's called Hollywood writing. They been doing the same shyt for 100 years. To be fair... I only think maybe like less than 10 ending episodes ever nailed it. Most let ME down. Mind fukk me and make me want to play that shyt back in an instant and 7 more times... Don't ever leave me on "Man I fukking knew it" and expect praise from ME.

nikkas typing monologues on what they THINK Esmail was saying and have zero fukking idea.. Reddit jerking each other off. "You see the blue light means the...... And remembmer he's foreign so........." :russell:

And I'd still put the show in it's entirety somewhere in my top 20

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Def time jumping in this show

I believe Elliot has been doing it the entire time

this show isn’t linear at all. I read someone asking about the 3 days that went missing during the hack what did elliott do? Well we just saw it. He was trying to move his dead self. Maybe the reason we and he don’t know is because the real Elliott popped up in our world during the time. Same thing happened when darlene told elliott about Vera being back.
Also same thing happened with the scene of elliott holding his stomach while sitting in kristis home office. I have to go back and find it but we have seen that scene before.
The show is more back to the future than we think.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:feedme:
Def time jumping in this show

I believe Elliot has been doing it the entire time

this show isn’t linear at all. I read someone asking about the 3 days that went missing during the hack what did elliott do? Well we just saw it. He was trying to move his dead self. Maybe the reason we and he don’t know is because the real Elliott popped up in our world during the time. Same thing happened when darlene told elliott about Vera being back.
Also same thing happened with the scene of elliott holding his stomach while sitting in kristis home office. I have to go back and find it but we have seen that scene before.
The show is more back to the future than we think.
:ohhh: I completely forgot 4 seasons of time travel back to future references all over the place.

someone explain what that was telling us the whole time :jbhmm:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:Did we ever see our elliott meet Romero for the first time after he sold him the cursed arcade?

Romero was shot on the side of the head. Was it really a random stray bullet? Did the real elliott kill him? Or was he dark army the entire time? :ohhh:

remember Romero put a keylogger on all of f society’s computers without explanation but still failed to record the decryption key which is why Trenton had to send her info to elliott before she died. (Side note: trenton said she was sending that file to someone she trusted but I don’t think it was our Elliott but the real elliott). So my question is was he really ever on Elliott’s side to began with or did he have another motive? :ohhh:

also his mom safety deposit box looks like the same box that whiterose puts on the table before taking out the gun within the box and shooting herself. :ohhh:

How is it that his mom is a mute to him and a prosecutor in his mind but the nurses at the hospital said she was the sweetest lady and etc.
Bizarre how our Elliott only had a full blown convo with elliott Angela and his mom while there. What if Elliott’s mom from f Corp world somehow is linked to e Corp mom :ohhh:

didn’t Angela also receive a gun in a yellow envelope after she completed the hack by herself in the e Corp building while the riots were going on? :ohhh:Was it to use to kill herself so that she could jump to this alternate world

Explanation on doms childhood clock being in the ministers room in season 2. Dom said it was one of kind and guess the person who told her lied. :wow:

zhang said he had a sister who wore those dresses
Anyone find it odd that his new assistant was rude as fukk to whiterose in comparison to his former right hand. Also she just quit with no retaliation? Sister maybe? Sister in the f Corp world? :usure:

What did Angela see when she used whiterose machine? safe to assume mr Anderson touched her too. (Watch season 1 mr robot reveal episode she goes to the house and reminisces and Darlene asks if she’s ok)
:usure:
Did y’all peep how she paused and was about to say we did this for dad but instead said “for Angela”

Need explanation behind the day of time of this show always being slightly off. :usure:

if mr robot is designed to protect elliott and our Elliott is just a imagination or a construct of the real elliott but he meets him under white roses machine how do we know that Darlene is telling the truth about him being the real elliott when Angela said in a previous season that “he was fine until you came back”.

:dwillhuh:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
HAS ELLIOTT BEEN “MIND AWAKE, BODY ASLEEP” (LUCID DREAMING) THIS WHOLE TIME!? :damn:
“My friend told me about this technique” :damn:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ok i had some time to reflect on the ending. Went back and re watch some scenes that pointed to this and read some theories and got stuff explained. Im perfectly content with the ending now that i understand it better and everything leading up to it. Darlene was always Elliot's one constant.

"You're not real.
What? And you are?"

This was season 1.

And the more i think about mr robot's actions throughout the series the more it just clicks for me. Everything "Mr Robot" did was always for elliot. The only thing that changed was which elliot he was looking out for. "Real" elliot" or the one we been following.

Esmail really nailed this thing.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
My list still stands. Email came through in the clutch to secure the third spot. One of, if not, the most satisfying endings to a show I've seen:wow:

I really wanted to see what the real Elliot looked like but it was better not to show him.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Its OK if u don't know breh.... :francis:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
this show is about mental illness. Now we the voyuers are engaging in a form of mental illness refusing to let go and making up all this fan fiction about what the show really means and replaying it over and over refusing to accept the reality.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
this show is about mental illness. Now we the voyuers are engaging in a form of mental illness refusing to let go and making up all this fan fiction about what the show really means and replaying it over and over refusing to accept the reality.

:wow:

I just watched the whole thing over and I'm still
Feeling

:dwillhuh::wtf::mindblown::dahell:

About the whole shyt

I kind of wish the third personality would've been Tyrell or Darlene somehow

Now I have to see when that 11:16 started appearing cause that's the visual clue that he's not in the real world

I'm Me

Pro
Daps
I’m still curious about the perfect life prison simulation:
- I’m assuming it was created when or shortly after mm elliot completely took over after Elliot first put on the f society mask with Darlene
- Was it the same day before the wedding being replayed over and over or was it a whole perfect life simulation (why was the neighborhood scooter girl older this time?)
- Did he constantly edit the simulation? (Why were characters like tyrell and dom in there when he wasn’t aware of them at the time he created it? When did he know that Price was Angela’s real dad?)
- So the first time he slipped into the simulation he also killed real Elliot and tried to show up to the wedding? (Angela in the arcade telling him he was only born a month ago, not real Elliot)