"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe he was the one that came up with Euro Bateman and Swede Thot :mjlol:.
That was me

:dwillhuh:

Euro Bateman is amazing.

Esmail did it:mjcry:

From the truck, to the little girl pulling up on the bike, them with the scene with Angela telling Elliot he's not the real one:wow:

He said from the beginning he had everything planned out and he pulled it off

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Blessmail read the legendary "he was hit by a car, the whole show was him tripping in a coma" theory for every anime show in the 90's and made it a reality :damn:
Boy I hate being right.... Not about this theory... I just thought it would be real cause that would be the REAL surprise... Not copying the same old "gotcha" shyt............

But moreso that Esmail would spend this last season, jerking himself off.... 5-6 years for "It was all a dream" last episode... :damn::damn::damn::damn:

and no.... I'm not gonna argue this.. I've watched this show 4 times over (rewatch every year)... I get IT.. I just really truly hate, "ahhhhhhhh gotcha" shyt in the last "5 mins" of a story.. Especially when we all figured "That's not the real one" from the time a third was first mentioned. It made it so not surprising. A time machine/alternate world would have been surprising. This is so cliche

Last edited:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I'll pay closer attention next time. I wasn't trying to play a guessing game, or read theories.

I just wanted to let Esmail to tell his story. I wanted to be caught off guard.

And well. .now I'm wondering did it always have to be this way?

"I don't know man. I think you piss a lot of people off that way." -- Brian Griffin

I'll pay closer attention next time.

:francis:

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
wthnw35yvb641.jpg

Fakelliot might have to do some turns with Realliot for a week or two.

The ony thing going for him news wise is that he stopped it...but he doesn't even know what he stopped.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Boy I hate being right.... Not about this theory... I just thought it would be real cause that would be the REAL surprise... Not copying the same old "gotcha" shyt............

But moreso that Esmail would spend this last season, jerking himself off.... 5-6 years for "It was all a dream" last episode... :damn::damn::damn::damn:

and no.... I'm not gonna argue this.. I've watched this show 4 times over (rewatch every year)... I get IT.. I just really truly hate, "ahhhhhhhh gotcha" shyt in the last "5 mins" of a story.. Especially when we all figured "That's not the real one" from the time a third was first mentioned. It made it so not surprising. A time machine/alternate world would have been surprising. This is so cliche

U was on point bout this season the whole time...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
U was on point bout this season the whole time...
I fukking loved this show man.. I watch A LOT of shows. And it's rare I'll rewatch any. I think GOT and this, are the only ones, that I did full rewatches on every single season, before every single season

So it was easy for me to see things falling off ahead of time. It's different when you ain't seen the last/best season in a year/s... You watch that shyt on Monday, then see the new season on Thursday, it's a lot more fresh, the differences in all aspects.

The cinematography went up about 100 points... The depth and scale of Elliott's real issues too.. Great arc from start to finish. You really see that grow while you see him spin off.........

The execution was terrible. "Everything will be answered" No... It was not. That lead me to reading what others thought too... Which lead me to seeing that the ratings for this been falling since Season 1... This wasn't even the real ending, they told homie to wrap it up.. And I never knew any of that prior. My mind was just telling me, nah this ain't the same damn thing. It's pretty, it's more talented, the tunes are better... But it's NOT Mr. Robot.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
so I’m a bit confused on the whole thing with Dom in the loop world saying Elliot looked nothing like his ID picture, what’s the deal with that?
I thought that she said you're nothing like Elliott.

I don't think she said you don't look like him

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Had to turn off the finale midway cause it was getting confusing af. Might have been cause I was up so late. Can someone explain fake Elliot and what is real to me. Is Angela alive? Is Darlene real?