"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
THat doesn't sound like it at all but aight :yeshrug:
Yeah, that's from the scene where the camera pans back and forth from Master to the monitor screen.

I'm on standby for the track that plays once those drawings were revealed though. Pure nightmare fuel. Chords reminded me of Gone Girl's score.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The Elliot/Realliot we see being a Fakelliot was one of the theories I believed the most but by the 2nd half I was already lost looking for extra answers, self doubting myself asking what's real. Maybe to a point just like Realliot felt when Fakelliot was taking over/letting go

:ohlawd:

Still have some questions like what happend in those days or what did Eurobateman see, but does it matter to the end story? Everything we saw Fakelliot do was real, and in the end he took a seat and enjoyed the show.

Realliot gets to be a hero and live his life.

Thanks Blessmail. I was expecting more fukkery but the toned fukkery got me by surprise :whew: LEVELS.

Starting today, the official GOAT trifecta is:

Sopranos
Wire
Mr. fcuking Robot.

sudo power off

Last edited:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
:mjlol: No love for Jim... gotta make the goony face
hqdefault.jpg
Fam you just brought me back with this shyt. 2 for 5 purple tops what you need what you neeeeed. I got that snowflakeeeeee

Daps
Man, I was just randomly thinking of what happened throughout the show and I believe we've seen the real Elliot once. It was the flashback episode where Darlene went to his apartment and told him "init 1". At that point the Mastermind was still an alternate personality that he could switch between and it was what caused him to fukk up the server room at his job right before Allsafe. He still recognized Darlene at that point and once he put on the f.society mask the Mastermind personality was in full control and "it stopped being a mask." At that point he decided to work for Allsafe.

During his morphine withdraw hallucination a couple of things happened. Angela told him he was only born a month ago which is probably how long he'd been working at Allsafe at that point and during the trap house hallucination, we see Elliot get shot which could have been the real Elliot's memories being killed off/fully suppressed. The scene after the shot shows the mask (Mastermind) being placed over Elliot and Elliot 404'ing when trying to remember his house and Darlene is just a random girl on a scooter similar to the F-Corp world's version of Darlene.

:jbhmm: