"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My brother is having a birthday dinner tonight and then he’ll expect me to hang out afterwards. I love my brother, but on the night of the goddamn Mr. Robot series finale? :beli::sadcam::mjcry:
Same. I'm gonna be at a Christmas party....its gonna be tough to not open this thread
Y’all better be safe and avoid the internet at all costs. You never know when spoilers will pop up. I wouldn’t even go on social media.
I can't watch this show with commercials so I'll wait. Expect late night high posting from me :russ:
I hate watching with commercials too but this might be the only time this season I watch it live. I can’t wait.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Y’all better be safe and avoid the internet at all costs. You never know when spoilers will pop up. I wouldn’t even go on social media.

I hate watching with commercials too but this might be the only time this season I watch it live. I can’t wait.
Problem is gonna be Google Assistant and Chrome recommended articles when you open a new tab. They spoil everything in the title and picture.

MR. ROBOT: Darlene is Elliott's Mother (picture of Elliot shot in the head) Click here to read finale spoilers :beli:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
islzu5m1i7641.gif