"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Also the hack took place on 5/9. And the current day in the alternate reality....is 5/9.

Fred.
Guess when Elliot's dad was born?
DFZRzGR.jpg

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
In season 1 episode 2, at 45:43 for over 10 seconds of screen time, Mr Robot touches and rubs Elliot's shoulder (before pushing him off the pier and before Elliot realizes he's an alter ego) and Elliot is not nervous, upset, or freaked out by being touched by him.

:ohhh:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I take it'd be too on the nose if white rose was really a woman in another reality but stuck in the body of a man in the E reality. He becomes aware of this hence his ambition to create a machine that would correct this misalignment.

Either way it's been a hell of a ride. Can't wait for the finale :blessed:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take it'd be too on the nose if white rose was really a woman in another reality but stuck in the body of a man in the E reality. He becomes aware of this hence his ambition to create a machine that would correct this misalignment.

Either way it's been a hell of a ride. Can't wait for the finale :blessed:
i mean, he's a famous woman in the F reality, it was shown on the TV while he was there.

now whether that is a real reality or elliot's brain is another thing.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It was all a dream :heh:....better not:beli:

I'm about to run the whole show back over Christmas and watch it marathon style. :wow:

Did anyone else get the idea that Elliot was walking around in the FCorp reality like a playable demo? I don't know if the glitches and headaches are down to his virus being in the machine, if there's two Elliots in there, if he knows it's fake/ too good to be true or because he's just being shown an abridged version of the full game to get him to completely buy in. :jbhmm:

I'm not buying this alternative dimension shyt at all :pachaha:

What did they see though? :damn: they came back to their realities anyway. Has White Rose killed herself multiple times? Is that like her trick to recruit people? :damn: does everyone go to XYZ Corpverse for a while and come back as full believers?

Was young Angela (the girl that played with Beta) the one from another reality? Which one :mindblown:

SUNDAY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH :damn: :feedme:

This could all be an illusion created by Whiterose. Her death could have been fake. Maybe she`s been indoctrinating Elliot from the very beginning because he`s special, or his father volunteered him when he was younger. The final phase may be this machine. It`s also possible They`ve been in WR`s machine the entire time. Now within said machine. Is another machine. Think Inception. The further they went down the rabbit hole (dream within a dream). The more weird\mysterious, and unstable the world got.

I'm thinking this is just a "Matrix" reality, and it IS the tool that White Rose used to recruit Angela and all of the other Dark Army true believers.

I think Elliot has been "In the Matrix" since he entered the room with White Rose. The new Dark Army recruit always sees White Rose "kill" himself, before being shown and alternate ideal universe where the dead are still alive, then at the end they're taken out of the Matrix and see that White Rose is still alive and they become true believers in the machine's power to change the universe. But it's all just mind control, not a real alternate universe.

The machine's power is the ability to wirelessly beam the virtual world into the subject's mind.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I'm thinking this is just a "Matrix" reality, and it IS the tool that White Rose used to recruit Angela and all of the other Dark Army true believers.

I think Elliot has been "In the Matrix" since he entered the room with White Rose. The new Dark Army recruit always sees White Rose "kill" himself, before being shown and alternate ideal universe where the dead are still alive, then at the end they're taken out of the Matrix and see that White Rose is still alive and they become true believers in the machine's power to change the universe. But it's all just mind control, not a real alternate universe.

The machine's power is the ability to wirelessly beam the virtual world into the subject's mind.

Great theory and I hope this is how it works.