"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The day after XMAS:patrice: Requiem for a Dream sequence:lupe: Move a dresser:duck:, after butchered in the chest:usure: Alexa:rip: shattered:picard: Leon, the connoisseur:myman: Overview/Mirror Angles:whoo: Redistribution of wealth:blessed: Darlene/Dom are stand-ins:jbhmm: for minimal Elliot:ohhh: Irving, out of thin air:krs: Teleport misdirection:dame: Final Destination FUKKERY:whoa:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This dude Blessmail just did a romantic lesbian theme episode :russ: :russ:

Irving's cameo had me :laff: :laff: sociopath on a whole nother level :wow: Dom looking like she met the devil and Irving like :ehh: long time no see girl.

Cool ep. a nice goodbye to Dom, Darlene and Leon.

Now we really in the endgame brehs. White Rose's project, Dark Army's new plan :damn: and Elliot trying to make sense out of all of it JaRule style :lupe:

Last edited:

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I can see people not liking the episode, but calling it filler is so dismissive and wrong. Darlene been on the show since day 1 and Dom been a crucial player in the show since season 2. They both deserved this episode. I feel like Dom's arc came full circle with this ep and if this the last we see of her, it was a great sendoff.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This dude Blessmail just did a romantic lesbian theme episode :russ: :russ:

Irving's cameo had me :laff: :laff: sociopath on a whole nother level :wow: Dom looking like she met the devil and Irving like :ehh: long time no see girl.

Cool ep. a nice goodbye to Dom, Darlene and Leon.

Now we really in the endgame brehs. White Rose's project, Dark Army's new plan :damn: and Elliot trying to make sense out of all of it JaRule style :lupe:

You think that was the last time we see Leon?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
El.png

Screenshot-20191209-135924-2.png

That eCoin come up:wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I can see people not liking the episode, but calling it filler is so dismissive and wrong. Darlene been on the show since day 1 and Dom been a crucial player in the show since season 2. They both deserved this episode. I feel like Dom's arc came full circle with this ep and if this the last we see of her, it was a great sendoff.
It goes back to what I said weeks ago.....

Where in the fukk does this love fest between the two come from??? They HATED each other while Darlene was working for her.. Darlene never gave her any info, never talked to her, never gave her brother up... Then fukked her, tried to steal her card, and got her wrapped up with the Dark Army

On Darlene's side.... Dom arrested her, chased down her team, got her to rat on her brother, then set her up to steal her shyt, got caught, and her brother gets them out the situation, not Dom.....

And from that, they both are ready to....... Rat on her brother (Dom to Dark Army), run away from all her family (Dom), run away together (as if they fell in love), and leave her brother alone, to go on another suicide mission at the plant (Darlene), run to another country during an FBI (and criminal) investigation (Dom)............

Where was ANY of this in the story? Where was they ever acting in love? Oh he could sense it? When nikka? You saw them two together for 15 mins.. Now they in a rom com episode ready to throw away their entire lives for this shyt? bytch wouldn't give up for Cisco or her brother.. Not one time. But throw it all away for Dom out the fukking blue

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Filler episode but I like the spin.

Thought it was the Darlene farewell ep but it was really Dom’s exit.

Not the best, but it served its purpose.

:ehh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It goes back to what I said weeks ago.....

Where in the fukk does this love fest between the two come from??? They HATED each other while Darlene was working for her.. Darlene never gave her any info, never talked to her, never gave her brother up... Then fukked her, tried to steal her card, and got her wrapped up with the Dark Army

On Darlene's side.... Dom arrested her, chased down her team, got her to rat on her brother, then set her up to steal her shyt, got caught, and her brother gets them out the situation, not Dom.....

And from that, they both are ready to....... Rat on her brother (Dom to Dark Army), run away from all her family (Dom), run away together (as if they fell in love), and leave her brother alone, to go on another suicide mission at the plant (Darlene), run to another country during an FBI (and criminal) investigation (Dom)............

Where was ANY of this in the story? Where was they ever acting in love? Oh he could sense it? When nikka? You saw them two together for 15 mins.. Now they in a rom com episode ready to throw away their entire lives for this shyt? bytch wouldn't give up for Cisco or her brother.. Not one time. But throw it all away for Dom out the fukking blue
This ignores situation entirely. Dom is way more attached to Darlene than vice versa (Dom has zero personal attachments, so of course she can't get over someone she slept with). Darlene has been struggling with crossing lines/being a good person and desperately doesn't want to get to where she was (killing the lawyer in her house/people dying) again. Dom said the exact thing to her that she never wanted to face, that she was a horrible person destroying good peoples lives. Darlene was trying to find redemption via doing everything she could to undo what she did to Dom, Dom was struggling with the fact that the only person in the world she's not related to she feels ANYTHING for is her Alexa and the woman that ruined her life. Their bond is fukked up but it's strong.

And they did NOT run away with each other. That's the point. The only reason they were going to was the Dark Army. In reality Darlene wanted to go because she's co-dependent, thought she was saving Dom's life, and finally found an out from the downward spiral she'd been in dealing with the dark army and her morality. Dom was only going because she thought it was the only way to save her family.

Once that got taken away look how quickly the idea of "them" fell apart. Darlene in the bathroom realizes she can take care of herself, and Dom on the plane knows Darlene isn't coming but she needs to go anyway, because the life she was stuck in was worse than death.

Dom's family is fine. She's in no danger, but she has nothing to do back to than her life which was just loneliness and misery. There's no reason to stay.

Ditto for Darlene. Dom is safe. There's no more fear of blood on her hands, and she's not afraid of being alone (being with Elliot is basically being alone), but her family is back there and needs her help so she's staying.

This episode was them processing their shyt and growing as people. One has no more reason to fight (started the episode thinking she did), whereas another realizes she has it in her to fight (started the episode feeling utterly finished).

It's like you missed everything family I don't know what else to tell you :yeshrug:

Last edited: