"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watched the episode waiting for something really bad to happen like :lupe:

Nice fakeout on the ending with Dom being the one to get on the plane and Darlene staying and determined to make it on her own.

Bobby Barbecue popping up for another appearance was :gladbron:. When he said the Dark Army had moved on, the first thing I thought about was Elliot and the machine :merchant:

Leon coming back and dropping gems again :myman:

Even with a fairly happy episode throughout, there still was some great tension throughout.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I’ll never speak down on this show again. I had my internet suspended for a day for getting my torrent on with this show. Letters sent to the crib and all that.

GOAT show and I may get cable just to see the remaining eps and Bron win a chip in LA.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This ep was pretty lowkey for the most part - I really liked the scene where Darlene redistributed the wealth. After spending so much time with Elliot hooded up on some :ninja2:shyt - it's :ohhh:to see the show turn the focus onto the NPC's - for lack of a better term now the mission is done. That :blessed:reaction was the end goal they were expecting after 5/9. They had to go the long way round to get here, but they finally made it.

The bassline of paranoia underpinning the ep was :whew:though. Gyp Rosetti being at the airport like :gladbron:had me :merchant:at first. Then Dom and Darlene went full 'Sliding Doors' :snoop:

Elliot willingly sitting down for Blade Runner Test next episode? Will we get to see what Angela saw?:lupe: White Rose might be about to meet The Other One too, and on top of that Leon is out there with a bunch of commas to his name, after Elliot probably paid him to be the contingency plan :damn:

Last edited:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I’ll never speak down on this show again. I had my internet suspended for a day for getting my torrent on with this show. Letters sent to the crib and all that.

GOAT show and I may get cable just to see the remaining eps and Bron win a chip in LA.

All the hate you've been spewing about this show and this is the episode that brought it full circle for you? :patrice: