Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Daps
The Mr. Robot reveal was tactfully done with the self-aware narration levelling it out from falling flat. Wallström is an incredible actor, might I add.
Is Mr Robot his imaginary friend or is he literally Elliot himself? Whichever is the case, does the show stay consistent with that upon rewatching it or is it sometimes the former, sometimes the latter? Are the physical interactions between them real or imagined? But of course any questions about the logic and consistency of the show can just be written off as "he's crazy". It's a crutch that's used to tell a seemingly mind bending, surreal story without having to tie up any loose ends and cover any plot holes.
It's actually harder to get away with that now, since we now know the show's laws - who's real and who isn't, what's actually spoken and what isn't. We will be able to identify inconsistencies going forward or character placements (any scene involving Mr. Robot without Elliott), if it stays in its own world. The monkey wrench could be however, the narrator, because we don't exactly know how that operates (except that it's cognizant) and whether or not it's liable to pull some meta shyt on us.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Time cop or Stargate"
"Pulp fiction, never heard of that"

Where is my mind by the pixies ala fight club ref :dj2:

I believe Sam esmail is building off classic theme elements of classic films like memento, fight club, matrix etc

Do remember that the first season equates to the first 30 min of the movie that this was intended to be... :dame:

White rose aka bd Wong " every hacker has their fixation, you hack people, I hack time" :ohhh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I repeat you only saw that Mr robot wasn't real because you saw fight club/dexter. It's not the biggest reveal nor does it hurts the plot.

The opening scene with the title orgin :banderas:

The acting especially euro Bateman's wife :banderas:

The finale being 75 minutes long :banderas:

The fight club shout out :banderas:

This fukking show bruh :wow:
I agree with this...

They filmed the twist so well that unless you watched FC or Dexter you wouldn't suspect it...They even had me second guessing at one point but like I said earlier that scene at allsafe was a dead giveaway Mr robot only exists in Elliot's mind...

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Angela joining evil Corp would be dope...I like her character. Not overly exciting but there's something there forsure. I think there will be even more fukkery next season...

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
62cc2e222a4cba151ede4205309940ae.jpg

Family about to cake up when they start season 2 of both shows

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
MAN WHY THE fukk CAN'T I WATCH A fukkING TV SHOW THESE DAYS WITHOUT THIS GAY shyt POPPING UP ON MY TV SCREEN. shyt HAS JUST GOTTEN WORSE & WORSE SINCE THAT fakkit OMAR WAS STROKING ANOTHER MANS HAIR. I WAS WILLING TO IGNORE THE RANDOM KISS SCENE WITH THAT BATEMAN WANNABE LIKE I DO ALL THE OTHERS BUT THEN THIS fukk shyt JUST COMES STRAIGHT OUT OF fukkING NOWHERE.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
gay people exist. its time to cope breh lol
The fact that this shows viewers tanked after e03 suggests a lot of people aren't coping at all. I mean at least give us a heads up or some shyt at least. From an interesting scene of a despondent Elliot reminiscing about his shytty mother to immediately jumping into that straight demonic shyt. :scust:

Last edited: