Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh, no offense but this show has everyone going full retard now. All these responses.

:russ:

It's a sign that such a great show has the ability to keep us all guessing. I just play the post at this point.

:salute:

Seriously man, I was sane two weeks ago. Now I'm Elliott-level fukked.

If the mother theory works out I'm coming back for rep though, breh...:sas2:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm :mjlol: at the Elliot gif only because I did the exact same thing one time when I came home from work thinking about the left over chicken wings I was gonna eat and they weren't in the fridge.... had me like:

:dwillhuh:.... :dahell:where's my wings? :damn:SOMEONE ANSWER ME DAMNIT! :martin: So no one knows nothing eh...
tumblr_nt07i3oxes1r45g3go1_400.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angela, please find a bush and mush yourself into it asap you reject powerpuff girl :martin: she is 0 wins 100 losses right now. Get cheated on, stunted on in the biggest conference of her life, put on hold excessively, been jealous of a female drug dealer, GOT SIX FIGURE DEBT AND NO CAR, and told to gobble old hairy balls... she is gonna get one win and it'll somehow be the biggest in the show then followed by the most catastrophic failure in TV history. I will never be happier.

:dead: I forgot how many L's she's taken.

She goofed her presentation from the jump with that "2am Friday night" line. Colby hit her with that "you mean Saturday" and it was downhill from there.

:ufdup:
pl2gz.gif

Elliot came through :cape:, she got confident, and Colby immediately curved her :whoa:
pl3v6.gif

Look at Gideon with the :scust:
pl3zi.gif

Ether and the walk of shame :wow:
pl2ij.gif
pl2zo.gif

Gideon just collected her notes :mjlol:. She has to be one of the most unintentionally tragic characters in TV history and she hasn't cleared season one yet. Didn't she kiss Shayla? Plus, Elliott is oblivious to the fact that she wants the D.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
All caught up :lupe:wtf just happened. I Am already feeling the urge a go back and rewatch. shyt doesn't make sense right now.
nikka I'm just :banderas::rudy::mindblown::wtf::shaq2::damn: at the same damn time. I figure my coli brehs got this figured out. Elliot got split personalities right. Dude has too right :damn: the streets need answers. When the hell does this show air I got to catch this live.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

She goofed her presentation from the jump with that "2am Friday night" line. Colby hit her with that "you mean Saturday" and it was downhill from there.

pl2gz.gif

Elliot came through :cape:, she got confident, and Colby immediately curved her :whoa:
pl3v6.gif

pl3zi.gif

pl2ij.gif
pl2zo.gif

Gideon just collected her notes :mjlol:. She has to be one of the most unintentionally tragic characters in TV history and she hasn't cleared season one yet. Didn't she kiss Shayla? Plus, Elliott is oblivious to the fact that she wants the D.
on boys im just waitin for the episode where shes just being followed by a huge dark cloud dumpin a hail storm on her

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

pl2gz.gif

pl3v6.gif

pl3zi.gif

pl2ij.gif
pl2zo.gif

It's something about Angela that I just don't like so all of her misfortunes are amusing to me. I don't know... maybe she seems to needy to me and brings nothing to the table and I can't stand females like that.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
It's something about Angela that I just don't like so all of her misfortunes are amusing to me. I don't know... maybe she seems to needy to me and brings nothing to the table and I can't stand females like that.
Yeah like Iris in the Flash. She serves no purpose and is just annoying, gets in the way, and has to be saved an infinite amount of time. I mean after the first near death experience you would think " Wow I nearly died, I better stay away from all this danger" but nope, in fact it makes them more resolute and to seek this shyt out even more? :rudy:.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
on boys im just waitin for the episode where shes just being followed by a huge dark cloud dumpin a hail storm on her
I think she gets swerved by Colby at the trial. She ain't even slightly prepared for the possibility of a curveball regarding this case.
Get outta here before you see a spoiler :camby:
Yeah, I only read the first two pages of the thread before I got caught up. You don't want spoilers in this type of show at all