Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I can't shake the idea that Mr Robot is actually Elliott's Mother.

I can't be fukked with the full justification when I'm this faded, but where the fukk is his Mother? She's not dead, right? The occasional abuse from Mr Robot might make more sense...

This show has fukking infected my brain. Got a daemon running somewhere just trying to crack the Esmacode.:jbhmm::mindblown:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The bartender never interacted or looked at Mr Robot but when the scene started he already had his drink so he was served and paid for it off camera. If you notice Mr. Robot seems to be obnoxious, looks dirty, and is off-putting. The bartender seems irritated as did a woman who walked by the cubicle looked in his or Elliott's direction. It always ambiguous.
Right and that could have just as well been done deliberately to preserve the twist just like several scenes in Fight Club with Tyler Durden were...Think about it, you described Mr Robot as "obnoxious, looks dirty, and is off-putting"...If he's not drinking, acting the way he was and looking the way he was odds are the bartender has to acknowledge him which confirms he is real...so how do you avoid spoiling the twist? put him in a bar with a drink in his hand because why would an invisible man be drinking? If you don't show him buying the drink you can always claim it was just a figment of Elliot's imagination just like Mr Robot is...

That mindfukkery...:wow:

The woman who walked by the cubicle btw was looking at Elliott not Mr Robot...He even said to Elliott I think she likes you...she started off standing next to the adjacent cubicle from Elliott then made her away across with her eyes the entire time on Elliott...She wasn't irritated, she had a slightly confused type look cuz she was probably wondering why is this crazy mothafuka standing their staring at his desk...

I could be completely wrong here breh but these scenes are suspect as fukk and you know it my dude...

I refuse to be Tyler Durden'd again by camera tricks...

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
And here's a prediction, tyrell will stop the hack, and between that and his wife losing the baby, he will become cto

Good point. I originally thought Tyrell was letting fSociety hack E-Corp in order to get rid of Colby and his other rivals. But it would help him even more if he helps them out just enough to set them up, then plays the hero who stops the hackers and "saves" E-Corp himself.

Then when Elliot finds out that fSociety has just been a tool of Tyrell the whole time, it stops being about "Anarchists vs The Man" and the show becomes a hacker dual between Elliot and Tyrell.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The woman who walked by the cubicle btw was looking at Elliott not Mr Robot...He even said to Elliott I think she likes you...she started off standing next to the adjacent cubicle from Elliott then made her away across with her eyes the entire time on Elliott...She wasn't irritated, she had a slightly confused type look cuz she was probably wondering why is this crazy mothafuka standing their staring at his desk...

I could be completely wrong here breh but these scenes are suspect as fukk and you know it my dude...

I refuse to be Tyler Durden'd again by camera tricks...

:usure:

28i2hxt.jpg

14uj6mo.jpg

I already posted the gif of Mr Robot bumping into people at the coffee shop. This is grade A fukkery:blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think this is reaching yellow king levels

To be fair there is something off with the show, but I don't understand stressing minor details when the main narrator is clearly nuts.

Knowing this show, next episode it'll show the picture again and the entire table will be gone and the cat in Mr. Robot's lap will be a Virtual Boy.

Fred.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't shake the idea that Mr Robot is actually Elliott's Mother.

I can't be fukked with the full justification when I'm this faded, but where the fukk is his Mother? She's not dead, right? The occasional abuse from Mr Robot might make more sense...

This show has fukking infected my brain. Got a daemon running somewhere just trying to crack the Esmacode.:jbhmm::mindblown:

Breh, no offense but this show has everyone going full retard now. All these responses.

:russ:

It's a sign that such a great show has the ability to keep us all guessing. I just play the post at this point.

:salute:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair there is something off with the show, but I don't understand stressing minor details when the main narrator is clearly nuts.

Knowing this show, next episode it'll show the picture again and the entire table will be gone and the cat in Mr. Robot's lap will be a Virtual Boy.

Fred.
Yeah, I mean, the first episode Elliot said he always hears E Corp's name as Evil Corp and that's how it always comes out the characters mouths, I have to remind myself that Evil Corp isn't the actual name.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
First and foremost, shout out to yal for putting me on this show. Finally got caught up in a 2 day marathon. RIP Shayla-bae. You were a real one :mjcry:

Angela, please find a bush and mush yourself into it asap you reject powerpuff girl :martin: she is 0 wins 100 losses right now. Get cheated on, stunted on in the biggest conference of her life, put on hold excessively, been jealous of a female drug dealer, GOT SIX FIGURE DEBT AND NO CAR, and told to gobble old hairy balls... she is gonna get one win and it'll somehow be the biggest in the show then followed by the most catastrophic failure in TV history. I will never be happier.

Tyrell gets the King Joffrey seal of approval :salute::wow: but he's a chump deep down :francis: he did NOT mean to kill the CTOs wife. She was just talking too much shyt and his anger issues rolled in with his BDSM fetish got him over the top when he was only supposed to fukk her and take pictures to blackmail the couple. He didn't even tell his wife that he did it yet. And I don't even think she's loyal :wow:

But his wife.... she's clearly the most demonic in the show right now. :lupe:

As for Mr. Robot... I think he's partially real. I think he's out making convos, ineracting with people - then there's times when Elliot is imagining him. shyt, I'm starting to think that Elliot is either adopted his step-son now tbh.