R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I just watched the first episode...brehs:dwillhuh:

Bonsoir Elliot :damn::damn::damn:

I've been fukking sleeping:mjcry: @Nature Boy Ric Flair @hexagram23

I thought the Elliot character would get annoying after his inner monologue about everything that's wrong with the world at his therapist's office. I can't stand that type of person in real life. But his character was fleshed out beautifully the rest of the episode. I'm usually 50/50 on inner monologues because they can be used as storytelling crutches, but it really helps engage the viewer and magnifies my favorite part of the show so far: the exploration of mental illness, more specifically anxiety/social disorder. I haven't seen that really fleshed out on a series since maybe Dexter which was completely different.

How the fukk did piff like this end up on USA?:dahell:

I was about to go to sleep but I'm funna binge this and catch up:wow:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Is this the first time we saw Mr. Robot in a room without Elliot? Have to admit I'm confused. Last week he seemed to "magically" appear to Elliot on his stairwell when nobody else was around, this week he's moving around on his own and interacting with other characters.

Tyler Durden could only move around on his own when Ed Norton was asleep,
and I don't think Elliot ever mentioned having trouble sleeping.

I'm starting to lean towards that Mr. Robot is a real person, but sometimes Elliot imagines him in places where he's not present.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:

Euro Bateman killed her :dahell:And the fukked up thing is that it seems like he didn't want to do it but his wife gave him the :usure:

And did anyone else catch that Elliot is the reason Shayla hooked up with that crazy motherfukker:mjcry:He's the psychopath that could get her the withdrawal drugs Elliot wanted:francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just watched the first episode...brehs:dwillhuh:

Bonsoir Elliot :damn::damn::damn:

I've been fukking sleeping:mjcry: @Nature Boy Ric Flair @hexagram23

I thought the Elliot character would get annoying after his inner monologue about everything that's wrong with the world at his therapist's office. I can't stand that type of person in real life. But his character was fleshed out beautifully the rest of the episode. I'm usually 50/50 on inner monologues because they can be used as storytelling crutches, but it really helps engage the viewer and magnifies my favorite part of the show so far: the exploration of mental illness, more specifically anxiety/social disorder. I haven't seen that really fleshed out on a series since maybe Dexter which was completely different.

How the fukk did piff like this end up on USA?:dahell:

I watched 6 episodes in 1 day, which I never do. About to grab episode 7 but gonna watch it tomorrow since I'm gonna get some sleep.

Enjoy the show breh. shyt gets real crazy, especially towards episodes 5-6.

Fred.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Is this the first time we saw Mr. Robot in a room without Elliot? Have to admit I'm confused. Last week he seemed to "magically" appear to Elliot on his stairwell when nobody else was around, this week he's moving around on his own and interacting with other characters.

Tyler Durden could only move around on his own when Ed Norton was asleep,
and I don't think Elliot ever mentioned having trouble sleeping.

I'm starting to lean towards that Mr. Robot is a real person, but sometimes Elliot imagines him in places where he's not present.

or his mental illness has gotten so deep that the elliot and mr robot identities have completely split and there is no more internal conflict of stifling mr robot. going forward i expect them to be together with other characters far less often than before. just a theory though.