MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
CDN media

mcmahon-disgust.gif

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
in the first episode BRET say " I love Vince"

in the last episode he hates Vince.

something is genuinely wrong with Bret. he may be bipolar.

i like bret tho

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so crazy how a lot of these wrestlers look to Vince like a father figure, especially the ones whose father's were in their lives. I get that he made you rich and famous but at the end of the day, he was/is your boss.

Maybe because wrestlers spend a lot of time with each other and the promoters that they feel that way.
Bolded is definitely a factor

Wrestlers spend time around wrestlers and wrestling damn near everyday of the year. That shyt becomes your life

In a situation and medium like that it's easy to assume a lot of people would view and treat Vince as a father or religious figure

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Vince made a stop to get a $50 manicure before going into bankruptcy court in the 70s :laff: :laff: :laff:

That's $302 todays money :dead:

The ultimate boss of carnies. Tony can spend up all his money drinking white claws with wrestlers and snorting impure all he wants nobody will ever catch up to VKM :mjlol:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Even though I’ve seen and heard these stories 1000 times it was nice to get decent production value behind it, but them saying Shawn coming out in biker shorts was the start of the attitude era was jokes. Austin 316 started that shyt.
WWE "canon" has always been that The Kliq, via way of DX, started the Attitude Era and Austin "blew it up". It's their way of giving Hunter and Shawn credit and prop them up so they don't look so below Stone GOAT.

It's been repeated so many times in WWE documentaries and basically every form of media that talks about the mid 90's and the Monday Night Wars that I have no doubt in my mind that most wrestling fans believe to be so/true.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
One thing I learned in the first episode I didn’t know before, was Vince wanted Dusty to lead the new era of wrestling with him before Hulk Hogan, but that Dusty didn’t align to the vision… which is what opened the door for Vince to seek out Hogan. I didn’t know that

I knew most of what’s in episode 2, need to watch more tonight
That might explain Vince's disdain for Dusty and trolling him any chance Vince gets