MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Bret is the GOAT but him thinking Vince killed Owen to get at Bret is so ridiculous! :gucci: :mjtf: :childplease: :mjlol:
The GOAT of what?? Delusion?? This dude thinks way too much of himself. Most uncharismatic champion ever. Dude got screwed..sort of…but still comes off as petty in this series.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
The GOAT of what?? Delusion?? This dude thinks way too much of himself. Most uncharismatic champion ever. Dude got screwed..sort of…but still comes off as petty in this series.
Either you never seen Bret wrestle or you just talking shyt, he not my goat but he has a very good case for being the in ring Goat

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Either you never seen Bret wrestle or you just talking shyt, he not my goat but he has a very good case for being the in ring Goat

I think the fact that people from Punk to FTR to Mercedes on down the line get a lot of their inspiration for matches from watching HitGOAT is proof enough that he's an absolute legend in that ring.

Also, I think the charisma thing is overblown. Bret had ok charisma as a babyface but as a heel he was superior... he was tremendous as a heel on the mic

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Anybody know who's telling the truth about DX in blackfacr? I haven't made it to the Attitude era yet, but heard that they speak about.

D-Lo said that members of the Nation were cool with it, but Mark Henry said that they weren't.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I think the fact that people from Punk to FTR to Mercedes on down the line get a lot of their inspiration for matches from watching HitGOAT is proof enough that he's an absolute legend in that ring.

Also, I think the charisma thing is overblown. Bret had ok charisma as a babyface but as a heel he was superior... he was tremendous as a heel on the mic

Bret got more charisma than CAWdy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Anybody know who's telling the truth about DX in blackfacr? I haven't made it to the Attitude era yet, but heard that they speak about.

D-Lo said that members of the Nation were cool with it, but Mark Henry said that they weren't.
I dont remember them speaking on it in the doc. Just a brief clip of it in a montage and it was the Goldust one instead of DX