Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:dead:

I was just pointing out that you were wrong.

you were affected :mjlol:

And nice one bringing up post numbers. At least 3 of those have come about in the last half hour of you quoting me for attention. I wouldn't be in this thread today had you not quoted me desperately, and you know this.

ultimately, you're a shook one. and I expect you to quote me in future when you need the attention :umad:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: This doesn't prove you weren't behind the account. She obviously has other accounts on here. Speaking of which @semicko82 how did you find this thread? :sas1:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/when-rejected-fools-try-to-turn-the-tables.419132/

I know how I found it but I want to know how a 2012 account with less than 400 posts found it :lupe:? I just saw it, I don't know what's going on. I've been trolling lately with:popcorn3: but I never commented on anything

:mjcry: damn I appreciate the love brehs. I didn't do this for props though just tryna do my part in cleaning the booth up. Not even on no dikkriding shyt but I think you two deserve it just as much as me :wow:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
you were affected

And nice one bringing up post numbers. At least 3 of those have come about in the last half hour of you quoting me for attention. I wouldn't be in this thread today had you not quoted me desperately, and you know this.

ultimately, you're a shook one. and I expect you to quote me in future when you need the attention
:mjlol: post full of deflection just as I expected. Can't believe some people actually call you a good poster, it's easy to see whenever you get confronted with the truth you quickly fold up and resort to spouting ducktales. You checked this thread everyday (multiple times) since it's been made and got the most replies in here from an active member but expect me to believe you weren't gonna check it today unless I quoted you :russ:. Get the fukk out my thread fakkit before you end up like the rest of ya team @Uncle_Ruckus and @mr. elaine did :umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps

You just saw it :rudy:? Bullshyt she is on the entire coli's ignore list there is no way to see that thread unless you specifically looked for it. We're not dumb and it's pretty insulting that you would even try to get away with such a pathetic explanation :camby:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just saw it :rudy:? Bullshyt she is on the entire coli's ignore list there is no way to see that thread unless you specifically looked for it. We're not dumb and it's pretty insulting that you would even try to get away with such a pathetic explanation :camby:
Dude I'm being honest I was the first one to post in that thread before it was deleted

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol: post full of deflection just as I expected. Can't believe some people actually call you a good poster, it's easy to see whenever you get confronted with the truth you quickly fold up and resort to spouting ducktales. You checked this thread everyday (multiple times) since it's been made and got the most replies in here from an active member but expect me to believe you weren't gonna check it today unless I quoted you :russ:. Get the fukk out my thread fakkit before you end up like the rest of ya team @Uncle_Ruckus and @mr. elaine did :umad:

It's :mindblown: that some cats don't see this or ACT like they don't see this. Sirbiatch is the biggest deflecting ass fraud on this site and absolutely resorts to deflection when people call him out on his bullsh!t.

@OnlyInCalifornia
@NoHalfWay
@1984
@Wallychamp
@gabbo

Come get your boy, n!gga struggling out chea :mjlol:

Sirbiatch needs to stay his donkey faced, trolling ass in Drake and Kendrick threads :mjlol:

Call a trolling ass f@ggot a good poster just because he can formulate a sentence, brehs :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
It's :mindblown: that some cats don't see this or ACT like they don't see this. Sirbiatch is the biggest deflecting ass fraud on this site and absolutely resorts to deflection when people call him out on his bullsh!t.

@OnlyInCalifornia
@NoHalfWay
@1984
@Wallychamp
@gabbo

Sirbiatch needs to stay his donkey faced, trolling ass in Drake and Kendrick threads :mjlol:

Call a trolling ass f@ggot a good poster just because he can formulate a sentence, brehs :mjlol:

It baffles me too breh. Those people you listed are respectable posters too I'm sure one day they'll wake up. It's certainly a small minority who give him props though since he won WOAT booth poster 2015 by a landslide :wow: that gives me hope going forward.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps

@OnlyInCalifornia
@NoHalfWay
@1984
@Wallychamp
@gabbo

:mindblown: Bro... Why do you feel compelled and have the need to constantly keep me on your mind? This is beyond baffling... :dead:
You go out your way to @ me waaaayyyyy too much in these non related theads... :scust:
Do you work? Do you have a woman? Do you have a life outside of the Coli? :mjlol:I'm starting to question this seriously... :russ: This new generation, It's scary brehs... :snoop:

It's cool to have a fan and all and I am flattered... but you take too far... Please stop stalking me... :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mindblown: Bro... Why do you feel compelled and have the need to constantly keep me on your mind? This is beyond baffling... :dead:
You go out your way to @ me waaaayyyyy too much in these non related theads... :scust:
Do you work? Do you have a woman? Do you have a life outside of the Coli? :mjlol:I'm starting to question this seriously... :russ: This new generation, It's scary brehs... :snoop:

:snoop:

Please stop stalking me :mjlol:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
It baffles me too breh. Those people you listed are respectable posters too I'm sure one day they'll wake up. It's certainly a small minority who give him props though since he won WOAT booth poster 2015 by a landslide :wow: that gives me hope going forward.

I understand people have differences... But why do they let those posters get them so angry... I don't get it... :mjlol: