Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Flair-yes.gif
We did it brehs!!
:wow: :salute:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
oh, that reminds me. All the idiots that were saying I was @Ms. Elaine :mjlol: Yet too cowardly to initiate a ban bet.

Y'all groupies dodged a bullet for real. Imagine if you'd actually been bout that talk. Your wig... :whew:
:stopitslime: This doesn't prove you weren't behind the account. She obviously has other accounts on here. Speaking of which @semicko82 how did you find this thread? :sas1:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/when-rejected-fools-try-to-turn-the-tables.419132/

I know how I found it but I want to know how a 2012 account with less than 400 posts found it :lupe:?
@Capo Dei Capi the front runner for Booth POTY. :wow:
:salute:@That Singer Guy... for the critical call in reopening the thread :whew:

Yeah @Capo Dei Capi would deserve that, real dude and knowledgeable also.

:mjcry: damn I appreciate the love brehs. I didn't do this for props though just tryna do my part in cleaning the booth up. Not even on no dikkriding shyt but I think you two deserve it just as much as me :wow:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: This doesn't prove you weren't behind the account. She obviously has other accounts on here. Speaking of which @semicko82 how did you find this thread? :sas1:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/when-rejected-fools-try-to-turn-the-tables.419132/

I know how I found it but I want to know how a 2012 account with less than 400 posts found it :lupe:?

:mjcry: damn I appreciate the love brehs. I didn't do this for props though just tryna do my part in cleaning the booth up. Not even on no dikkriding shyt but I think you two deserve it just as much as me :wow:
Yeah there's still some posters that need to be cleaned up, such as pyschotic stalker troll alias'.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps

Find one post where I ever claimed you were Mr. Elaine?

Why would I ban bet you over something I don't necessarily believe?

I'm not stupid though but you must be if you seriously believe in 2016 people don't know how to hide their ip while browsing.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Find one post where I ever claimed you were Mr. Elaine?

Then why did you respond to a post that clearly had nothing to do with you? My comment was aimed at those who claimed I was Mr Elaine. You could have been one of them. You say you're not, so that's that.

unless you were looking for attention, as usual :russell:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Then why did you respond to a post that clearly had nothing to do with you? My comment was aimed at those who claimed I was Mr Elaine. You could have been one of them. You say you're not, so that's that.

:dead:

I was just pointing out that you were wrong. Don't come in here tryna claim my thread vindicated anything you've been saying when you were in every @Mr. Elaine thread dapping him up :ufdup:

It's his thread :dwillhuh:
It's also a thread @SirBiatch has claimed several times to have zero interest in yet he has about 12 posts in here :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Then stop being an attention seeking f@ggot and just @ the posters you claim were saying you were Mr. Elaine, dumb f@ggot. Boot shining c00n can't do anything without trying to garner extra attention :snoop: