Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mindblown: Bro... Why do you feel compelled and have the need to constantly keep me on your mind? This is beyond baffling... :dead:
You go out your way to @ me waaaayyyyy too much in these non related theads... :scust:
Do you work? Do you have a woman? Do you have a life outside of the Coli? :mjlol:I'm starting to question this seriously... :russ: This new generation, It's scary brehs... :snoop:

It's cool to have a fan and all and I am flattered... but you take too far... Please stop stalking me... :mjlol:
I think the point I was making was.. If you don't like a poster for whatever reason... How hard can it be to ignore that poster and keep it moving...
Have trouble following your own advice brehs.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps

take a post out of context brehs... I was making a point of posters making you mad... Just ignore them if they make you mad and keep it moving... Ya'll don't make me mad... It's quite funny how ya'll stalk me... Now with that said...

Please stop stalking me...:mjlol:

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
-smile-michael-jackson-10303184-330-262.gif

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
take a post out of context brehs... I was making a point of posters making you mad... Just ignore them if they make you mad and keep it moving... Ya'll don't make me mad... It's quite funny how ya'll stalk me... Now with that said...

Please stop stalking me...:mjlol:

Clearly this trio of lames are bored on a Friday morning. l wonder how many times they'll mention/quote you before the end of the day :lupe:

will it be this many?

Billy_mentions_sad.jpg

with additional lurking in the AM?

Billy_stalking_in_the_AM.jpg

Time will tell :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Clearly this trio of lames are bored on a Friday morning. l wonder how many times they'll mention/quote you before the end of the day :lupe:

will it be this many?

Billy_mentions_sad.jpg

with additional lurking in the AM?

Billy_stalking_in_the_AM.jpg

Time will tell :mjlol:

This is the highlight of this dweebs life :dead: I have seen him post these screenshots at least 50 times and not one person has cared or dapped him for it yet :bryan:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This is the highlight of this dweebs life :dead: I have seen him post these screenshots at least 50 times and not one person has cared or dapped him for it yet :bryan:

Not only that, but it's extremely misleading. That bozo has mentioned me more than anyone on this site and he's created SEVERAL threads about me including one where he made a video just for me. Dude a birdbrain.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Not only that, but it's extremely misleading. That bozo has mentioned me more than anyone on this site and he's created SEVERAL threads about me including one where he made a video just for me. Dude a birdbrain.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sirb...n-billy-homocean-will-he-duck-the-100.350928/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/billy-ocean-inside-the-mind-of-a-coward-poster-droog-v-nas.387261/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ones...-prodigal-syndicate-or-baron-multis-x.344028/

:mjlol: Yeah this guy has a real obsession with you. it's truly sickening :scust:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Come get your boy, n!gga struggling out chea :mjlol:

Sirbiatch needs to stay his donkey faced, trolling ass in Drake and Kendrick threads :mjlol:

Call a trolling ass f@ggot a good poster just because he can formulate a sentence, brehs :mjlol:
You make me feel like a parent being called to come get his mentally impaired child from school :mjlol: