Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

cook

Banned
Daps
35lynwp.jpg

Eoin

Pro
Daps
So it is ****? :scust:

Funny thing is I used post on a wrestling forum back in the day and Sohh's **** used post on it too ( I only know this because i recognized dudes ugly mug when i seen it on sohh) but he went by the name "the franchise" or some shyt but the site had a real cool respectable poster too named Alabaster **** and so this weirdo must took dudes username when he signed up to sohh. shyts funny now looking back on it the OG **** probably signed up for other sites using his username and probably got run off them for being a weirdo frog looking tranny lover :mjlol: dude must been like wtf :mindblown:

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
oh, that reminds me. All the idiots that were saying I was @Ms. Elaine :mjlol: Yet too cowardly to initiate a ban bet.

Y'all groupies dodged a bullet for real. Imagine if you'd actually been bout that talk. Your wig... :whew:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
So it is ****? :scust:

Funny thing is I used post on a wrestling forum back in the day and Sohh's **** used post on it too ( I only know this because i recognized dudes ugly mug when i seen it on sohh) but he went by the name "the franchise" or some shyt but the site had a real cool respectable poster too named Alabaster **** and so this weirdo must took dudes username when he signed up to sohh. shyts funny now looking back on it the OG **** probably signed up for other sites using his username and probably got run off them for being a weirdo frog looking tranny lover :mjlol: dude must been like wtf :mindblown:
:dead: