Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@Uncle_Ruckus Are you jamaican or some shyt? Calling other black people ******s is something y'all would do.
All these funny fake yardmen from Canada are shaky right now. This is why scotians give y'all hell. REAL nikkaS.
He 'claims' to be Jamaican but made it a point to let others know he wasn't a 'fresh off the boat :mjpls:'. Dude is a cac to me until he proves he's black then he can go back to being a c00n

@Ms. Elaine you still ducking bytch?

tumblr_lm7ddtCfHX1qa69wso1_r1_500.gif

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
@Uncle_Ruckus Are you jamaican or some shyt? Calling other black people ******s is something y'all would do.
All these funny fake yardmen from Canada are shaky right now. This is why scotians give y'all hell. REAL nikkaS.
:ehh:Jamaican/Trini. Like I said already numerous times, I regret making that comment on that neg I gave. I apologize. I went into full uncle ruckus mode and shouldn't have called dude that. It was more to get under dudes skin and piss him off, but it obviosly backfired when he screen capped it and now these cacs running with it tryna say it exposes me as white. I get it. Think what ya'll want going forward. I been on The Coli since the beginning, so if anyone wants to dig up some more "proof" that I'm white, knock yourself out. I'm not addressing that N word shyt again though. I'm sorry I ever wrote that shyt. Bad joke. :snoop:That's on me.

:salute:I'm out this thread once again. Hope that clarifies everything and sorry again to my brothers that I offended.

@Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
He 'claims' to be Jamaican but made it a point to let others know he wasn't a 'fresh off the boat :mjpls:'. Dude is a cac to me until he proves he's black then he can go back to being a c00n

@Ms. Elaine you still ducking bytch?

tumblr_lm7ddtCfHX1qa69wso1_r1_500.gif
That's ironic because Napoleon use to claim he was Jamaican too :ohhh:

He also use to get mad if anyone made homophobic comments :patrice:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:heh:@ anyone thinking The Booth ain't filled with a bunch of lying ass suburban cac frauds posing as nikkaz.

:dame:Only a desperate thirsty ass weirdo would get this worked up about a guy posing as a girl in The Booth (this ain't okcupid, fukk you care if it's a girl for?).

:ufdup:And a guy posing as a girl in The Booth is no where near as bad as these cacs posing as nikkaz or these so called Drake haters that troll all his threads posting about him.

:ehh:Jamaican/Trini. Like I said already numerous times, I regret making that comment on that neg I gave. I apologize. I went into full uncle ruckus mode and shouldn't have called dude that. It was more to get under dudes skin and piss him off, but it obviosly backfired when he screen capped it and now these cacs running with it tryna say it exposes me as white. I get it. Think what ya'll want going forward. I been on The Coli since the beginning, so if anyone wants to dig up some more "proof" that I'm white, knock yourself out. I'm not addressing that N word shyt again though. I'm sorry I ever wrote that shyt. Bad joke. :snoop:That's on me.

:salute:I'm out this thread once again. Hope that clarifies everything and sorry again to my brothers that I offended.

@Capo Dei Capi

You go 100-0 nikka real quick :heh:

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
So is anything going to happen in this thread? :patrice:
I advise everyone who she doesn't have on ignore to tag her back in the thread to accept my ban bet challenge. This bytch gonna be forced to either accept the ban bet or ignore the entire booth except her fellow drake stans and cac simps like @Uncle_Ruckus :demonic:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I advise everyone who she doesn't have on ignore to tag her back in the thread to accept my ban bet challenge. This bytch gonna be forced to either accept the ban bet or ignore the entire booth except her fellow drake stans and cac simps like @Uncle_Ruckus :demonic:
@Ms. Elaine :mjpls: we all just want to know the truth