Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I regret making that comment on that neg I gave. I apologize. I went into full uncle ruckus mode and shouldn't have called dude that. It was more to get under dudes skin and piss him off, but it obviosly backfired when he screen capped it and now these cacs running with it tryna say it exposes me as white. I get it.. I'm not addressing that N word shyt again though. I'm sorry I ever wrote that shyt. Bad joke. :snoop:That's on me.

:stopitslime: So now people telling me this isn't even your first time doing that shyt. :camby: You def gonna come back in here and address this shyt tho cac

@Guwopaveli did you diss drake too before you got this neg? :lupe:

2qaiih4.jpg

What sort of black man speaks like this :wtf:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:stopitslime: So now people telling me this isn't even your first time doing that shyt. :camby: You def gonna come back in here and address this shyt tho cac

2qaiih4.jpg
:heh:Me going full uncle ruckus again. Gwoup used to neg me every week for no reason so I went 0-100 real quick. Now Im back at 0. Still dont prove Im white though.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:heh:Me going full uncle ruckus again. Gwoup used to neg me every week for no reason so I went 0-100 real quick. Now Im back at 0. Still dont prove Im white though.
I think I know why a real dude like @Guwopaveli might wanna neg you everychance he gets :mjpls:

@Billy Ocean you see this new shyt I just posted breh :patrice:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I think I know why a real dude like @Guwopaveli might wanna neg you everychance he gets :mjpls:

@Billy Ocean you see this new shyt I just posted breh :patrice:

Yep, I saw it. He still a cac until he proves he's black. And even if he does, @Uncle_Ruckus is a c00n. F@ggot in here in tears, crying like a b!tch, talking bout "he's sorry" for going around calling black people n!ggers. Yo, the Locker Room is the only subforum where really bad posters like him are able to get really good pos rep. Sh!t is crazy. I done seen some of the worst posters on this site have great rep because they mostly post in the Locker Room.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Yep, I saw it. He still a cac until he proves he's black. And even if he does, @Uncle_Ruckus is a c00n. F@ggot in here in tears, crying like a b!tch, talking bout "he's sorry" for going around calling black people n!ggers. Yo, the Locker Room is the only subforum where really bad posters like him are able to get really good pos rep. Sh!t is crazy. I done seen some of the worst posters on this site have great rep because they mostly post in the Locker Room.
Nah this is a another one breh :snoop:

2qaiih4.jpg

He's sorry yet people are telling me he's done this at least 3 times :francis: He's def due a time out

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:Jamaican/Trini. Like I said already numerous times, I regret making that comment on that neg I gave. I apologize. I went into full uncle ruckus mode and shouldn't have called dude that. It was more to get under dudes skin and piss him off, but it obviosly backfired when he screen capped it and now these cacs running with it tryna say it exposes me as white. I get it. Think what ya'll want going forward. I been on The Coli since the beginning, so if anyone wants to dig up some more "proof" that I'm white, knock yourself out. I'm not addressing that N word shyt again though. I'm sorry I ever wrote that shyt. Bad joke. :snoop:That's on me.

:salute:I'm out this thread once again. Hope that clarifies everything and sorry again to my brothers that I offended.

@Capo Dei Capi
Took the gimmick right outta u. :mjlol: