Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

:mjlol:This fakkit spent his entire evening searching the coli for shyt to dig up about me and all he could find is a thread about me arguing with some Somali's from t dot. Try harder fakkit. We all know you got time and no life. :laff:Fakkit really typed my name in the search bar to try and ether me cause I made him look like a fool in his own thread.

:umad:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
In

2q3c6j9.jpg

#tnt

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:mjlol:This fakkit spent his entire evening searching the coli for shyt to dig up about me and all he could find is a thread about me arguing with some Somali's from t dot. Try harder fakkit. We all know you got time and no life. :laff:Fakkit really typed my name in the search bar to try and ether me cause I made him look like a fool in his own thread.

:umad:
Look at this fakkit flustered now the spotlights shining on his pale ass :mjlol:

Didn't care about the thread yet he's back replying for the tenth time. Care to explain why you're calling black posters ******s and fresh of the boats :patrice:? I think this cac is about due a time out.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Look at this fakkit flustered now the spotlights shining on his pale ass :mjlol:

Didn't care about the thread yet he's back replying for the tenth time. Care to explain why you're calling black posters ******s and fresh of the boats :patrice:? I think this cac is about due a time out.
:yeshrug:That was just me calling that somalian fakkit a ****** to hurt his feelings (on some uncle ruckus shyt). I kinda regret it now, but it is what it is. Keep trolling me though, shyt is entertaining while I wait for Kobe to hit the court one last time.

:heh:Put my username in your thread title though cause I made you look like a fool and then ask why I came back to post. You the one that can't let shyt go and keeps trolling me for replies.

Batty bwoys like you a fi get bun.:umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:yeshrug:That was just me calling that somalian fakkit a ****** to hurt his feelings (on some uncle ruckus shyt). .
:dwillhuh: and that is cool to you? Isn't it true that he upset you by shytting on Drake?
:yeshrug:That was just me calling that somalian fakkit a ****** to hurt his feelings (on some uncle ruckus shyt). I kinda regret it now, but it is what it is. Keep trolling me though, shyt is entertaining while I wait for Kobe to hit the court one last time.
Until you go too far and call me a ****** :mjpls:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:dwillhuh: and that is cool to you?
Until you go too far and call me a ****** :mjpls:
Naw that was wrong of me to call him that. I can admit when I'm wrong unlike you. Can't even just take your L and keep it moving. Only thing this thread proved is that your a creepy ass weirdo that trolls the coli looking for girls.

K I'm out now. Game time.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Naw that was wrong of me to call him that. I can admit when I'm wrong unlike you. Can't even just take your L and keep it moving. Only thing this thread proved is that your a creepy ass weirdo that trolls the coli looking for girls.

:mjlol: I'm the creepy weirdo yet you're the loser pretending to be black on a message board caping for other cacs pretending to be black women.

ADeUcfc.jpg