Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
giphy.gif

@Capo Dei Capi I knew it would work breh :lolbron:

be vague and the mentally-challenged person in the gif, brehs

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:scust: and clowns are actually in here caping for it

fukk it since @Christopher browns is out I'll put my account on the line :wow:. There's zero chance this bytch isn't a dude or a fat ugly chick. Post 2 pics, 1 of you browsing this thread and the other a close up of your throat/adams apple while holding a piece of paper with your coli name. If you can do that I'll accept my ban and never post in another drake thread if I'm lucky enough to return :youngsabo:. This way you can shut everyone up for good cuz otherwise I guarantee every thread you post someone is gonna be in there calling you **** or a man, your call @Mr. Elaine
Capo does this shyt for thecoli :damn:

@Ms. Elaine u gonna have to put me on block too you bytch ass fakkit :scust: :pacspit:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
obviously this bytch is a man wtf. no female is gonna cape relentlessly for aubrey like that. intestinal fortitude on that level is reserved for ignorant men who are run by their emotions much like a female

thus the female character :francis:

This is the Internet. And the Coli specifically, aka Weirdoville.

You can be whatever you want to be: Black, from the US, a thug, etc.

If y'all start banning frauds, there would be way less people around here :russ:

the irony of this post :laff: breh really acts like he doesn't have a woat banner under his name :dead: