Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I only picked my current avi because me and that chick share a resemblance and I never tried to hide that.

Photo+Jun+29%252C+9+41+44+PM.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get it.. but at the end of the day... If the ban bet doesn't go through... It's just a internet bet at the end of the day... It should be just a move on situation... not that serious to care about some silly bet on a message board regardless of who initiated the bet.... :yeshrug:

Breh you got 6 posts in here telling people you don't care. I'm not saying stop posting but you got more posts in here than half the people that "care" about this.

Fred.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Breh you got 6 posts in here telling people you don't care. I'm not saying stop posting but you got more posts in here than half the people that "care" about this.

Fred.

aight breh.. you clearly missing my point.. good day sir... we can agree to disagree...

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
It/she/he isn't black but likes to use the word nikka :jbhmm:

:scust: and clowns are actually in here caping for it

This thread started good but turned wack. Im about to neg a couple people just to start some shyt :lolbron:

fukk it since @Christopher browns is out I'll put my account on the line :wow:. There's zero chance this bytch isn't a dude or a fat ugly chick. Post 2 pics, 1 of you browsing this thread and the other a close up of your throat/adams apple while holding a piece of paper with your coli name. If you can do that I'll accept my ban and never post in another drake thread if I'm lucky enough to return :youngsabo:. This way you can shut everyone up for good cuz otherwise I guarantee every thread you post someone is gonna be in there calling you **** or a man, your call @Mr. Elaine

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps

fukk it since @Christopher browns is out I'll put my account on the line :wow:. There's zero chance this bytch isn't a dude or a fat ugly chick. Post 2 pics, 1 of you browsing this thread and the other a close up of your throat/adams apple while holding a piece of paper with your coli name. If you can do that I'll accept my ban and never post in another drake thread if I'm lucky enough to return :youngsabo:. This way you can shut everyone up for good cuz otherwise I guarantee every thread you post someone is gonna be in there calling you **** or a man, your call @Mr. Elaine

It's Lit :blessed:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

I support this. I'll tag her but I feel like she has me on ignore

@Ms. Elaine new bet

:popcorn3: