Moving abroad, and renouncing citizenship?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
this plan doesn't look well thought out. unless you stack millions of dollars.
It would work if you can work for an american company abroad and get paid in dollars. now that would be balling because their local currencies probably suck and are unstable.

i heard on npr radio a few days ago mexicans who get deported are valuable in mexico because american companies want them to work telephones over there lol.
Brother has a plan, though. Help the brother fine tune his plan, so he can obtain his real objectives.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brother has a plan, though. Help the brother fine tune his plan, so he can obtain his real objectives.
i just did by destroying his :stopitslime:

now he needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with a real plan. barbershops, internet cafe or any of that stupid shyt is not a real business plan. unless it's a front to sell other shyt :shaq:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To answer ops question, I have a plan similar. Just travel, find somewhere to stay and find a job that pays under the table. Renouncing citizenship is too harsh especially when you have to live in some countries for like 8 years to become a citizen.

nikka renounce his citizenship and just belong to no country :dead:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The main reason to renounce is to cease paying taxes while living abroad. The best thing you can do is hire a very good accountant and come up with a tax avoidance strategy.

I knew a somewhat wealthy guy who moved to a gated community in the Dominican Republic. And he hasn't paid US taxes in 10 years.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This culture kills me :sadcam:
but bernie you're a jewish white nicca. why would you even think this. god damn white people... :wow::mjlol:

i'm thikning for white people to even think this they'd have to be no minorities. and it'd have to be a poor white nicca. are you hurting :usure:

i'm tryna think :ohlawd: must be something to do with your bytch..

why do you hate america :ld:

edit: if it's just culture, you can move or change your culture and surround yourself by people you prefer... you don't have to be around ppl are too cacish or ******ish... or whateverish.

this is america. freedom, freedum. there's cultures and subcultures of whatever you prefer somewhere..

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
but bernie you're a jewish white nicca. why would you even think this. god damn white people... :wow::mjlol:

i'm thikning for white people to even think this they'd have to be no minorities. and it'd have to be a poor white nicca. are you hurting :usure:

i'm tryna think :ohlawd: must be something to do with your bytch..

why do you hate america :ld:
My man 50 grand, we celebrating transexuals on the front page of all the major newspapers.. I mean, who wants to live somewhere like that? I don't even care dudes a tranny, but he ain't no fukking hero :skip:

I get money through stocks and online ventures. America needs me, I don't need America.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man 50 grand, we celebrating transexuals on the front page of all the major newspapers.. I mean, who wants to live somewhere like that? I don't even care dudes a tranny, but he ain't no fukking hero :skip:

I get money through stocks and online ventures. America needs me, I don't need America.
edit: if it's just culture, you can move or change your culture and surround yourself by people you prefer... you don't have to be around ppl are too cacish or ******ish... or whateverish.

this is america. freedom, freedum. there's cultures and subcultures of whatever you prefer somewhere..

==========================

you don't have to read that shyt. you don't have to read newspapers. you don't have to subscribe to msm.
this is shyt i just read this shyt on sohh.
kinda sucks you subscribe to shyt that against your morals. but if it makes you good money accept it.
the only media i subscribe to is RT and journalists fired from msm reporting real shyt:myman:.
once in a while i check on msm on what the people are being brainwashed with.

as a jewish cac your still winning anyway. all that shyt is just a distraction as people who get money make even more money..
the media can't and shouldn't oppress anyone. you don't have to keep up with it. msm isn't there to report anything of substance anyway.. it's doing a great job of doing what it's supposed to do.