Moving abroad, and renouncing citizenship?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
edit: if it's just culture, you can move or change your culture and surround yourself by people you prefer... you don't have to be around ppl are too cacish or ******ish... or whateverish.

this is america. freedom, freedum. there's cultures and subcultures of whatever you prefer somewhere..

==========================

you don't have to read that shyt. you don't have to read newspapers. you don't have to subscribe to msm.
this is shyt i just read this shyt on sohh.
kinda sucks you subscribe to shyt that against your morals. but if it makes you good money accept it.
the only media i subscribe to is RT and journalists fired from msm reporting real shyt:myman:.
once in a while i check on msm on what the people are being brainwashed with.

as a jewish cac your still winning anyway. all that shyt is just a distraction as people who get money make even more money..
the media can't and shouldn't oppress anyone. you don't have to keep up with it. msm isn't there to report anything of substance anyway.. it's doing a great job of doing what it's supposed to do.
Your missing the point, but ugh thanks for the suggestion?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your missing the point, but ugh thanks for the suggestion?
:ohhh:i get it now...

a jewish guy complaining about the jewish media is oppressing him with filth.

that's break my back too and move me to israel..

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
b, im far from Jewish lmao

I just admire one crooked jew, who robbed other crooked jews :skip:
oh so you on that shyne chit.
next best thing for someone that admires would would be israel. this guy @Ill has been to israel ask him about it. he's got triple citizenship russia, us, israel..

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This culture kills me :sadcam:

Idk, fam. America is messed up obviously but can you make the same amount of money abroad? Idk what you do for a living but if all you do is trade I guess....

There are so many opportunities in the states. People from everywhere in the world move here to make money.

I honestly make a great living and due to deductions barely have to pay taxes.

So many countries require you have visas just to travel but not the US.

The only worthy trade off is a EU state or a former common wealth and then what is the point? I'm fairly positive they pay higher taxes.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Exactly. US got problems but if its so much worse than otehr places why do so many people bust their asses to move here?

I am a 1st gen immigrant and everyone in my fam who came from abroad is doing way better than they would have back home or in Europe