Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:upsetfavre: most of the people who voted no don't even post here

:upsetfavre: Most of the ones who voted yes are regular posters here

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Look subforums suck, but these fukking fanboys and their shytty threads are disgusting.

Meanwhile all the movie and tv show threads are fire. @Ed MOTHEREFFING G @Ed MOTHERfukkING G stay dropping heat too.

Why do yall keep saying sub forum?

It's not a sub forum!!!

It will be a whole new forum dedicated to entertainment with tsc being the sub forum.

Yall keep confusing things.

The arcadium will stay but it will be for gaming, Mobil and tech.

Chop shop with remain the sub forum under arcadium.

:mindblown:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why do yall keep saying sub forum?

It's not a sub forum!!!

It will be a whole new forum dedicated to entertainment with tsc being the sub forum.

Yall keep confusing things.

The arcadium will stay but it will be for gaming, Mobil and tech.

Chop shop with remain the sub forum under arcadium.

:mindblown:

Good. Then I never have to come back to this piece of shyt and see these nerds argue over 1 pixel on every game. :ahh:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
People are really in a rush to see their names alongside of "last post May 22, 2014" on the first page on a new subforum while we'd be in the month of June :what:? I know if this section was divided I and many others would've missed a classic thread like the one @Ed MOTHEREFFING G has stickied up top because I wouldn't have check for the movies section. For all of y'all who's complaining about clutter, how hard is it for y'all to subscribe to a thread and then click on "watched threads" for updates on said threads?

I primarily check this section for gaming, but I don't partake in the console wars. I can't tell you how many times I've come into this section to check for something gaming related only to then read something else, and end up subbing to the thread for the entertainment value alone (i.e. the countless comics, anime threads).

This "divide" is much to do about nothing as the console war stuff is easy to ignore. Keep it as is.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:upsetfavre: most of the people who voted no don't even post here

:upsetfavre: Most of the ones who voted yes are regular posters here
That could be one of the reasons, people don't want to post in here cuz it's al clustered up and most aren't into gaming

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there anyway to colorize (tag) threads? That way you don't need another forum/subforum but can immediately (visually) identify movie/tv/comic threads and video game/technology threads, since they're often related.
This is a good idea too. I mean I already know what thread is what based off the title but if we could select "game/movie" thread before making the thread then it should have some sort of identification to distinguish itself from others. :yeshrug: Either way I voted yes but if it stays it's not that serious to me.

Daps
I vote we seperate the TV movies and have TSC as the sub, then have video games and tech gadgets in a separate forum

For real, if we do this separation and my non-gaming ass STILL has to visit the gaming forum to discuss tech, I'm gonna be pissed :beli:

Plus I won't be happy having to weed through season threads and topics on "Love and Hip Hop", "Real Housewives of ______", etc. in the TV/movie forum :beli:

Leave that shyt in TLR:camby:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Its called Arcadiam so obviously the main forum would be video games.

I voted to separate but I see a lot of good points to keep it together

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
For real, if we do this separation and my non-gaming ass STILL has to visit the gaming forum to discuss tech, I'm gonna be pissed :beli:

Plus I won't be happy having to weed through season threads and topics on "Love and Hip Hop", "Real Housewives of ______", etc. in the TV/movie forum :beli:

Leave that shyt in TLR:camby:

You can't have it both ways breh because all those show threads from tlr will be brought over.

Then gaming and tech won't be separated.

I don't think it's gonna be that much to go through once everything is split up.

Daps
You can't have it both ways breh because all those show threads from tlr will be brought over.

Then gaming and tech won't be separated.

I don't think it's gonna be that much to go through once everything is split up.

Which two ways am I trying to have it? :dwillhuh:

I vote keep it as is.

Those shows are gossipy and belong in TLR

cook

Banned
Daps
me and @Brooklynzson agreed that we would try adding a main movie/tv forum on a trial basis to see how it works for a few weeks. there's a lot of good points in both directions so the only real way to figure out if it would work is to give it a try. obviously not everyone is going to like it but hopefully people can keep an open mind while we test it out :manny:

my 2 cents on the matter was that a) the coli is growing at a pretty fast pace, this is likely something that would be inevitable at some point so it might be better to do it now rather than later. b) the vibe of a gaming thread is completely different than the vibe of a tv show thread and theres nothing wrong with either, but it just seems like two completely separate cultures are being forced into the same space. it would be similar to if TSC didnt have its own forum and we made them post in the seum...

additionally @Liquid could use some help in the arcadium. the other mods in the arcadium aren't quite as active as they used to be. if you're interested or want to nominate someone...let us know.

we'll also need a mod for the new movie/tv forum. preferably someone who keep ups with active shows and maybe even someone who reads books/comics so they can handle spoiler reports.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Which two ways am I trying to have it? :dwillhuh:

I vote keep it as is.

Those shows are gossipy and belong in TLR
My bad u did.

Why would it matter if they were moved over?

They have a dedicated thread.

You don't have to like a particular show just don't visit the tread :dahell:

Status
Not open for further replies.