Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
White dad: "Okay, I'm going into the super dangerous place with the really bad guys. Cody Jr., you stay here."

His son Cody: "I'm coming with you! :bryan:"

Dad: "You can't go Cody Jr. It's too dangerous! :mindblown: If they catch you.... I can't let anything happen to you :wow:"

Cody: "I don't care! :damn: I'm not leaving dad :to:"

Dad: ":leostare:... Okay let's go :manny: but you have to stay with me"

*ALTERNATIVE*
Adults: "Alright, we're going into the super dangerous place. Kids you stay here. Idiot adult, you watch them"

Kids: "Let us help you! :bryan:"

Adults: "It's TOO DANGEROUS. Stay here, we'll come back when it's safe"

Later, kids: ":russell:... this is stupid. Dad might not think we can help, but we're gonna show him. Come on Cody! I have plan :mjgrin:"

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
The drug Cartel mansion with 30 dudes on guard, wondering around with M16s. Who all end up getting easily shot when the army raids the place.

The drug boss who escapes out of the back of the mansion, and the angry foiled detective who hits his hip with his walkie talkie.

Last edited:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
One unarmed person taking out 5-6 armed people with no weapon

The entire high school bowing down and worshiping one popular person as if they're a god

People going on vacation, trusting locals, and getting killed off with the exception of one girl (notice black people are never that trusting)

The family staying in the house after figuring out it's haunted (also never black)

Families sitting down for full breakfast with a giant pitcher of orange juice

Cheerleading squads without the one fat girl

The hottest girl accepting the prom invitation from the nerd

Ample student parking in high school

People hiding from killers in the closet

The killer getting beaten, run over, stabbed, shot, and getting up, and silently disappearing within seconds while someone's back is turned.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
  • Bullets hitting with precision with one hand
  • Nerd hacker that has quips for everything the main character says
  • nikkas jumping ledge to ledge with their bare hands. Also catching inch wide gaps after falling 10 feet.
  • The character that gets left behind mid movie only to show back up hobbled over at the end

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
  • Michael Bay's hero rising in slow motion scenes
  • the main character not being able to see his kids due to a divorce, but the ex wife always has a reason for being a character.
  • random office phone rings and the person in background picks up the phone and talks with no sound.
  • the bad guys always know where the good guys stay and vice versa.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It seems like everyone knows a guy who can hack nsa, fbi with ease
Someone approaches the fbi with key information on the situation that the fbi been monitoring for months with no leads, and tell them get lost
Civilian dont wait for cops, so they take out everybody, but the boss. The boss is about kill them then gets shot by cops appearing on the scene.

The thing that kills me about those type of cliches' is the fact that the hacker be typing away like their life is on the line:mjlol:

Like Breh...there's shortcuts for that shyt:gucci:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Somebody calls and tells them to turn on the news and when they turn on the TV it's always on the right channel.

Dude has a woman over for dinner and at some point he has a small towel draped over his shoulder and beckons her to taste the sauce he's making

Knocking someone out with a gun butt to the back of the head. Gotta imagine it's not that easy

People referring to zombies as "those...things out there". Apparently there are no zombie movies in the movie universe

:russ:

Then he's talking to her with his back turned stirring and chopping up shyt, with a glass of wine. The conversation is always about some dilemma the woman is in.