Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

Daps
One unarmed person taking out 5-6 armed people with no weapon

The entire high school bowing down and worshiping one popular person as if they're a god

People going on vacation, trusting locals, and getting killed off with the exception of one girl (notice black people are never that trusting)

The family staying in the house after figuring out it's haunted (also never black)

Families sitting down for full breakfast with a giant pitcher of orange juice

Cheerleading squads without the one fat girl

The hottest girl accepting the prom invitation from the nerd

Ample student parking in high school

People hiding from killers in the closet

The killer getting beaten, run over, stabbed, shot, and getting up, and silently disappearing within seconds while someone's back is turned.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
It seems like everyone knows a guy who can hack nsa, fbi with ease
Someone approaches the fbi with key information on the situation that the fbi been monitoring for months with no leads, and tell them get lost
Civilian dont wait for cops, so they take out everybody, but the boss. The boss is about kill them then gets shot by cops appearing on the scene.
Yeah hacking/tech in general is BS in movies. cuz producer and writers don't know anything about programming

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when the police are tracing the call...they tell them they only have a minute to talk on the phone..then the police will have 5 or 6 digits before they hang up.

I forgot what i was watching but they said the police can trace your call within at least 5 seconds

only 1 movie i know really hinted that it wasn't true..it was that J'Lo movie enough..she was keeping her phone calls short then they cut to her husband and his cop buddy..cop called her stupid, husband said she's not stupid she thinks what everyone thinks if they keep the calls short they can't be traced.