Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I wouldn’t call it a cliché but I don’t really enjoy “action” movies much anymore because they usually get some big time actor who is automatically equipped with plot armor so none of the action in the movie feels dangerous or has any stakes because I know the main character isn’t going to die unless it’s at the end of the movie

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t call it a cliché but I don’t really enjoy “action” movies much anymore because they usually get some big time actor who is automatically equipped with plot armor so none of the action in the movie feels dangerous or has any stakes because I know the main character isn’t going to die unless it’s at the end of the movie
So you like the jackie chan type of action movies were it a least look like he can can lose have you try watching any of the raid action movies?

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

That's bad story telling. Good movies make the hero vulnerable. One of the major reasons people hated the Star Wars sequels.

You KNOW the story in Apollo 13 and that the astronauts will survive but it's still told so well you're hooked up until the end.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why that shyt bothers me so much. Maybe because it seems wasted? I was raised not to waste food. Does somebody eats what's left off set?

What bothers me is that the kids are late for school and everyone on campus is bullshytting in the parking lot, skating on high school grounds just rolling up in random people home rooms etc. like where is the high school staff and campus police telling people to go to class or writing people up for dress code violation etc. :beli:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm getting really irritated with the trope where someone relives their childhood memories as an adult by watching it play out in front of them while they walk around in the same room. The Boys and Moon Knight both already did that shyt this year. Even more cliche when they start yelling shyt out like;

:youngsabo:: Just go, don't worry about me. I'll be okay.
:sadbron:: Okay, brother. I'll find you when I come back.
:damn: : No! Don't leave. He won't be okay!!​
Funny shyt is that this was like an entire season of Flash with Barry trying to figure out how his parents died if I remember correctly