Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Kid runs away from home by getting on a bike, peddling really fast while tears are flowing

Family dog jumping in slow motion and catching a frisbee in its mouth

People finding stray dogs, and bringing them home, and the dog fits in

Couples going to an orphanage, observing kids like they're puppies, and finding a child that's at least 6, and bringing the child home, and the kid is evil or really bad

Kids not getting spankings

Tv sitcoms: kid does somethng bad, heart to heart talk with parent, kid doesn't repeat behavior

Kid gets picked up from party where drugs and or alcohol were plentiful

Kid gets in car:mjcry:

Kid: Dad/Mom I can explain....

Dad/ Mom: Just...just stop :comeon:

Silent car ride home.

Kid goes inside, runs upstairs to room :sadbron:

Music gets slow and sad

Parent eventually walks into kid's room, where female kid is laying on bed facedown, male kid is doing the same, or sitting on a chair while holding a basketball

Parent: blah blah blah...look (insert girl's name) or look son, I was your age once...blah blah blah :ufdup:

Kid: But dad/mom, I swear I didn't take one sip, or do any drugs :wtf:

Parent: (BELIEVES KID) I know you didn't, but you're going to face these obstacles in life, and you have to say no.

Kid: I know. I won't do it again, I love you dad/mom :whew:

Hug, music gets slightly optimistic, audience claps

Parent: hey, want some ice cream?

Kid: (grinning from ear to ear) yeah sure :russ:

You’ve been watching Full House I see.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Bout to have life threatening attack of some sort but the moment they get the pill in their mouth they are automatically relieved, nooo pills dont work that fast.

Tired of Hollywood as a whole casting women with B cup breast and then makingn them seem as if they got huge breast. shyt is annoying how flat chested most od these actresses is.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I wanted to say "But...people say that in real life!!".
Then I thought about it a second. NOBODY ever says that in real life!

It's just a clichéd way for the writer to say to the audience "You (The audience) and the main character you're following don't already know this plot twist I'm about to give you!"

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's not from movies that I can remember, but the genius hacker chick that is also quirky and unique.
abbysciutoncis-maxw-654.jpg

:russell:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
My biggest one is the good guy always winning in the end...

Good doesn't always triumph over evil...

I still say I wish they would've went with the original ending for Terminator Salvation..

Very end when Sam Worthington is in the tent and the leaders of the resistance walks in, the original ending was for his eyes to turn red, pull out a gun and shoot each of the leaders in the head.. Skynet wins

Movie studios threw a fit and wanted to continue the franchise so they rewrote the ending