Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Whenever a cop or anyone really comes up on a crime scene or possible crime scene they almost always see a small accumulation of blood on the floor. They then touch it with their bare fingers and rub it between their fingers

:hhh: Bunch of them dudes would have had hepatitis, herp or even the monsta doing that shyt. It's like them dudes don't know about biohazard safety at all.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Everyone in Superman's universe is visually impaired, because despite countless pictures of Superman, they still haven't figured out it's Clark Kent without glasses. Even Lois Lane's panties get moist for a man she sees every day, once he takes off his glasses.

The divorced man can't cook, and his ex wife marries a more attractive man with more money, who is an awesome stepdad, and when they drop off the kid, the kid can't stop talking about how amazing the stepdad is.

Women taking bubblebaths with a bathroom full of candles, and a glass of wine (also couples) add rose petals

Someone having flashbacks of running after a parent driving off in slow motion who abandoned them...as if the parent announces they're leaving, as opposed to just not coming home.

Spinoff: the parents arguing, while the kid is holding a stuffed animal, or playing with a toy truck on the floor, the father slams a suitcase on the bed, packs a full suitcase, then leaves

Mother: You're so terrible! blah blah blah blah and you don't care how I feel Simon!

Father: blah blah blah I can't take this anymore Helen! :damn:

Kid listening: :sadcam:

Father goes outside to leave, mother following still yelling, neighbor watering lawn like: :merchant:

Kid running after car in slow motion: :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::sadbron::sadbron:

And scene

Breh the kid grows up to be a scum bag until he/she meets a person that saves them. :russ:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The unlikely hero that ends up having a secret destiny.

Only reason Game of Thrones pulled it off is because it was an ensemble cast and they really made the watchers think Ned and Robb were the main characters for the Northerners.

Daps
Kid runs away from home by getting on a bike, peddling really fast while tears are flowing

Family dog jumping in slow motion and catching a frisbee in its mouth

People finding stray dogs, and bringing them home, and the dog fits in

Couples going to an orphanage, observing kids like they're puppies, and finding a child that's at least 6, and bringing the child home, and the kid is evil or really bad

Kids not getting spankings

Tv sitcoms: kid does somethng bad, heart to heart talk with parent, kid doesn't repeat behavior

Kid gets picked up from party where drugs and or alcohol were plentiful

Kid gets in car:mjcry:

Kid: Dad/Mom I can explain....

Dad/ Mom: Just...just stop :comeon:

Silent car ride home.

Kid goes inside, runs upstairs to room :sadbron:

Music gets slow and sad

Parent eventually walks into kid's room, where female kid is laying on bed facedown, male kid is doing the same, or sitting on a chair while holding a basketball

Parent: blah blah blah...look (insert girl's name) or look son, I was your age once...blah blah blah :ufdup:

Kid: But dad/mom, I swear I didn't take one sip, or do any drugs :wtf:

Parent: (BELIEVES KID) I know you didn't, but you're going to face these obstacles in life, and you have to say no.

Kid: I know. I won't do it again, I love you dad/mom :whew:

Hug, music gets slightly optimistic, audience claps

Parent: hey, want some ice cream?

Kid: (grinning from ear to ear) yeah sure :russ:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
This is real, did you know the boxes unfold into plates? You're supposed to eat them this way. Now using chopsticks with your takeout is weird. nobody i know does that. Maybe at a sushi place. But no one is pulling left over mushu pork out the fridge and eating with chopsticks.

I don't like using real shyt for chinese food. that's why they give you a fork and a container so you don't have to dirty your own shyt

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Female lead character cooking a full ass breakfast spread complete with eggs, waffles or pancakes, fruit, assorted cooked meats, toast etc..

And then characters just get an apple or single piece of toast and say "welp I gotta go no time to eat."

:mjcry: all that gatdamn food just wasting away :martin: