Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
guy bets his best friend that he can smash a chick

guy fukks but also falls in love

best friend admits he lost, right in front of the girl

girl gets mad and runs off, cuts off guy

guy realizes his best friend of 30 years is a fukking a$$hole... cuts off friend, wins back girl... everyone lives happily ever after

Daps
Everyone in Superman's universe is visually impaired, because despite countless pictures of Superman, they still haven't figured out it's Clark Kent without glasses. Even Lois Lane's panties get moist for a man she sees every day, once he takes off his glasses.

The divorced man can't cook, and his ex wife marries a more attractive man with more money, who is an awesome stepdad, and when they drop off the kid, the kid can't stop talking about how amazing the stepdad is.

Women taking bubblebaths with a bathroom full of candles, and a glass of wine (also couples) add rose petals

Someone having flashbacks of running after a parent driving off in slow motion who abandoned them...as if the parent announces they're leaving, as opposed to just not coming home.

Spinoff: the parents arguing, while the kid is holding a stuffed animal, or playing with a toy truck on the floor, the father slams a suitcase on the bed, packs a full suitcase, then leaves

Mother: You're so terrible! blah blah blah blah and you don't care how I feel Simon!

Father: blah blah blah I can't take this anymore Helen! :damn:

Kid listening: :sadcam:

Father goes outside to leave, mother following still yelling, neighbor watering lawn like: :merchant:

Kid running after car in slow motion: :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::sadbron::sadbron:

And scene

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Video game button mashing... Like damn, you're placing a racing game... what you need all those buttons for?

When characters play video games with Xbox controllers and Atari sounds are coming from the TV :hhh:

this shyt irks my soul...

can people not play video games for real and say their lines? if they end up spazzing shortly then it adds a sense of realism to the dialog

and if they can't actually play the game thats on the screen, then just let them watch fukking tv

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Super hero and action movies where killers (good or bad) will kill folks left and right. But all of a sudden won't shoot, stab, punch or hit a woman who is trying to kill them.

Every horror movie that has a scene of some half naked or naked woman getting killed.

The token white character (usually a male) that stars in a black movie and always gets some ass from a black woman before the movie ends.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- rom coms where the guy lives in a cluttered, disheveled - flirting on the line of unsanitary - apartment and the girl with her $45-50k assistant/non profit/arts/writer salary lives in this perfectly staged shabby chic or bohemian style apartment in the hottest NY neighborhoods well outta her price range if this were real life

Her apartment from How To Be Single comes to mind
howtobesingle72.jpg

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People in ancient times always have British accents
as a black woman, i hate this. every fairy tale/princess story is already a white bytch, then they're british and shyt which inevitably limits any thoughts of attempting to create diversity in the cast. one of the (many) reasons i don't fukk with many fantasy movies/shows

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just once I'd like to see a movie or show where the aliens don't speak the native language of the show.

nikkas would be so confused:lolbron:
just once i want to see an alien flick where they come make shyt better...why do we assume every alien is on some cac fukk up the world shyt. if they're advanced enough to find us and travel to us, would make sense that they have socially evolved as well

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
just once i want to see an alien flick where they come make shyt better...why do we assume every alien is on some cac fukk up the world shyt. if they're advanced enough to find us and travel to us, would make sense that they have socially evolved as well

I'm actually writing a story about this now.

Aliens come to Earth for first contact but we fukk it up by being petty and selfish so instead of helping us out they decide to use us for entertainment and give 40 people on earth immortality and advanced technology and just watch to see what happens.

What they don't tell you is that at the end of the year, they'll take away your immortality and tech and give it to a different 40 people so if you thought shyt was sweet, just wait. :lolbron:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Making the villain/monster into a "anti hero".

Like how they did Loki, Chucky, Hannibal Lecter, the main villain in Blade 2, Spike n Angel from "Buffy".

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
as a black woman, i hate this. every fairy tale/princess story is already a white bytch, then they're british and shyt which inevitably limits any thoughts of attempting to create diversity in the cast. one of the (many) reasons i don't fukk with many fantasy movies/shows

The only medievel fantasy story that comes to mind that I see tried to avoid that cliche was Dragon Age. A fukkin' video game. Dwarves and other characters depending on ingame origin had American accents, you could also choose that for your own character :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Making the villain/monster into a "anti hero".

Like how they did Loki, Chucky, Hannibal Lecter, the main villain in Blade 2, Spike n Angel from "Buffy".

I can't co-sign Angel. Wouldn't have had his show which was superior to Buffy. Spike though was absolutely done in a trash way.

Last edited: