Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Muthapuckas NOT MOVING OUT OF A DAMN HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????
I love Marlon Wayans for this exact moment in A Haunted House
giphy.webp

Daps
Guy goes to visit his friend who's life is falling apart. Guy walks into friends' apartment. Friend wakes up from sleeping on the couch. There's food and trash everywhere.

Well if his life is falling apart, this would kind of make sense. Letting oneself go goes hand in hand with depression usually.

Daps
Making an overwhelming boss, but, is dismantled by a deus ex machina (X-Men Apocalypse should've ended with the world being destroyed and Apocalypse winning...but Magneto and Storm had a change of heart)
That movie was just overall an underwhelming piece of garbage... Logan was better, and more realistic.

Homeless people with hearts of gold

LOL :russ:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Fireman/Policeman/Lifeguard saves some people out of a burning building/a building that's about to explode. Virtually everyone calls that person a hero.... everyone except their wife. They go home and wife screams and bytches at them ":damn:NIKKA YOU COULD HAVE DIED AND I'D BE ALL BY MYSELF! :birdman:QUIT THAT JOB NOW OR I WANT A DIVORCE!" and the man is like ":dahell:bytch my JOB is to save people from dangerous situations.... I'm trained to do this for a living. And I had this job BEFORE I even started dating you :what: You wanted innocent people to die?"

Fast forward the husband and wife gets divorced and the c*nt wife gets paid a shyt load of alimony from the job he saves people and she does nothing but sip wine and and nag all day :snoop:

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1. Bad guys getting away in a helicopter on the roof and the good guy jumps 20 feet off the building onto the helicopter

2. Group of kids in horror movies always decide to take a different route off the main road just to get sliced up

3. Black cop and white cop and the black cop is always 24/7 on some comedy shyt while the white cop going through some shyt with their wife

4. High speed chase and the good guy car goes off the cliff and they somehow able to hold on to the branch

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Group is walking and two of the guys talking/snapping on each other.

One gets mad and stops to create dramatic effect. The others finally stop walking and turn around to the one that stopped.

:mjpls: That just tryna set up a shot.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1. A killer in a house and a woman in the shower.. Takes the killer about 10 minutes to slowly creep up on the woman and he ends up trying to shoot her or she scratch his eyes and a tussle starts for the gun and she ends up shooting him

2. A killer throughout a movie has no problem killing people in a second but ends up stalking a cop and his family and ends up kidnapping the cop wife or some other political official spouse and holds her has a hostage just so he can kill the cop who arrested him years ago..... U did all that stalking where u could have easily shot the cop coming out his house

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Making an attractive person a nerd, geek or loser by simply putting them in a pair of glasses. Because we all know glasses=smart.

^Perfectly parodied in Not Another Teen Movie.
---
Bad guy gets upset at something and then randomly starts shooting his own men. Watch out, this guy is a loose cannon!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
When characters play video games with Xbox controllers and Atari sounds are coming from the TV :hhh:

giphy.webp
[/QUOTE]

Or the obvious fake ass button mashing they're doing to look like they're playing games. Folks don't even look like that when it's fighting games.

egg

Banned
Daps
People getting shot and dying instantly.
People getting KO'd with one punch and not getting up for minutes, even hours
flying through a piece of building glass and suffering minor cuts
minorities dying first
people with gadgets that are perfectly suited for the task at hand
secret agents rocking designer suits
bytches coming outta water/waking up/finishing a fight with make up intact
people getting shot and then bandaging that shyt up like it's a fukking mosquito bite
white people saving minorities
white people speaking the language of whatever country they're in despite it being their first time being there
everyone in a foreign country speaking english because the main character is white
nobody ever shooting the fukking tires in a car chase

last but not least
an entire group of fukking people attacking the main character ONE AT A TIME. mofukka just rush him. why yall waiting for one mans to finish getting knocked out before you step forward and shoot your shot :2facedacosby: this ain't a supermarket check out, gang up on his ass (nh)

Yall read tvtropes?