*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Another Girl is friendly and smart. I've never seen her c00n out, maybe she is a little obsessed with all things cac but thats probably her forum gimmick.

She's the Queen of the Coli :hug:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Mist you're good people but:

her liking white men doesn't have shyt on the millions of PAWGS>>>>>>NAPPY HEADED BLACK bytchES threads I see on here on a daily basis.

I want you and everyone that dapped your comment to locate all the "pawg appreciation threads" made this past week, go on, i'll wait.

What I can show you though is a "black woman appreciation thread" thats has over 400 replies and is perhaps the largest appreciation thread on this forum. What i can show you is a massive thread stating that white men >>> black men as partners and many posters posters fervently trying to justify that rational. What I can show you are the many threads created by brothers on here that appreciates black women general, whilst there are literally no threads appreciating black men in general .e.t.c.

So ya'll stop this "99.9% of these nikka worships pawgs on here" talk because it's simply bullsht.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Mist you're good people but:

I want you and everyone that dapped your comment to locate all the "pawg appreciation threads" made this past week, go on, i'll wait.

What I can show you though is a "black woman appreciation thread" thats has over 400 replies and is perhaps the largest appreciation thread on this forum. What i can show you is a massive thread stating that white men >>> black men as partners and many posters posters fervently trying to justify that rational. What I can show you are the many threads created by brothers on here that appreciates black women general, whilst there are literally no threads appreciating black men in general .e.t.c.

So ya'll stop this "99.9% of these nikka worships pawgs on here" talk because it's simply bullsht.
:rudy:

I made a thread appreciating black men and I got shytted on and called a tack headed hoe :heh:

Also the largest appreciation thread on here is dedicated to teenage boy body having white female disney stars :skip:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She use to get on My fukking nerves but she aight now :manny:. That 90's meme thread won my heart for sure :ehh:.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:rudy:

I made a thread appreciating black men and I got shytted on and called a tack headed hoe :heh:

Also the largest appreciation thread on here is dedicated to teenage boy body having white female disney stars :skip:

Slow down slime that shyt was started by the cacs on here and is mostly followed by the cacs on here :birdman: nikkas in here love us some black women stop generalizing