" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Based on the photo, gotta good inclination :popcorn:

full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
why is this thread even bumped? the premise for it being made was nothing but lies and trolling for fukkery purposes :russ:

and @Nicole0416 you take this shyt too seriously thats why people continue to poke at you, everyone on here gets fukked with at some point, you aint the exception just because you have whatever perception you have about yourself. youre still going off days later.. people fukk with you so much because your reaction.. they do it for entertainment purposes

you seeiously need to log off and take time away from here, meditate and find a hobby. this shyt is sad how seeiius you take a forum thats known for fukkery

but because youre a person purely driven by emotion and not logic, youll react with insults and a defiling tongue so i dont know why im bothering lol
Bytch what? Shut the fuk up, you dirty whore white cac ho. With the innocent act. There is no comparison of me to you. None. Not on any type of level. You're the one that stays crossing racial boundaries and with a proven history of racially offensive posts and commentary. All the slander at you is justified off the fact that you don't stay in your lane in reference to black conversations and issues.

Nudes up on this site, admitted drug use, prostitution background; whatever you promote is verifiable facts not slander or fake. When people come at you, it's attributable to you and the message that you put out there. None of that applies to me. Fuk out my face. Idgaf what the plot with you is about - No one has a right to lie on my name in here without proof or verification then run with the scenario of the "mad black women out for revenge on black men" which is far from the truth when I do my best and put forth effort to defend and uphold racial values on and offline . Then it's actual white people like you, running with a gimmick, that contribute nothing, but dissension as if you're the authority. I'm not explaining nothing else to you. Enough people know the deal and I'm not continuing to repeat what's already stated. Don't come at me with the hazing and excuse shyt when you're a root issue that fuks up the dynamics. But I see time and time again, black women and men used as bait for cac causes. No one says shyt or ignores it.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Bytch what? Shut the fuk up, you dirty whore white cac ho. There is no comparison of me to you. None. You're the one that stays crossing racial boundaries and with a proven history of racially offensive posts and commentary. All the slander at you is justified off the fact that you don't stay in your lane in reference to black conversations and issues. Nudes up on this site, admitted drug use, prostitution background, whatever you promote is facts not slander. None of that applies to me. Fuk out my face. Idgaf what the plot with you is about - No one has a right to lie on my name in here without proof or verification when it's actual white people like you that contribute nothing, but dissension as if you're the suthority. I'm not explaining nothing else to you. Enough people know the deal with you and I'm not continuing to repeat what's already stated. Don't come at me with the hazing and excuse shyt when you're a root issue that fuks up the dynamics .

be obtuse because you lack the ability to not be emotional

this thread was built off lies and slander and not facts.. he was trolling. i wasnt harping on the shyt for days writing 2k word essays. i was annoyed then moved on swiftly

meanwhile you writing whole ass books even days later.

posters fukk with you to get a reaction because you ALWAYS have a very predictble one.. you let way too many people have power over your emotions

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@Gold where the fuk r u at??? Where's those pics that you ran with, You lying ass bytch . I don't see u on this thread. @Solo999
@number144
@Benjamin Sisko
@Dominic Decoco
The so called "simps" for me were about to be sick on mine, you dumb m'fers. I prefer a black man "simp" than chatty bandwagon bytches who run with shyt for attention..faggits..so damn quick to throw a member of your race under the bus like garbage, being led astray. But you let a white girl off the hook, literally, you beta bedbucks. So quick to hop on a fukkin thread that was lies against a black woman, running in for drama , but let this off on some light weight shyt. @richaveli83 I saw you too. Scust

The empress going off :wow:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@HarlemHottie you need to see and read through this shyt right here.

Literally in black and white , shyt is like night and day from the thread lies and slander they tried with us from the other day. The guiding hand of white privilege.....these Cacs and c00ns mannnnnnn,the absolute fukkkin nerve
I see. :hhh:

Then the bytch gon try to give you advice. :rudy: White hoes be completely out of pocket and these nikkas be letting them.:stopitslime:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Based on the photo, gotta good inclination :popcorn:
And we saw what happened to inclination the last time . That's not me in that photo. I don't know who the fuk that is. They can lie on me, and keep putting up pics that aren't me with that deflection. That's not my image .