" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
@Gold where the fuk r u at??? Where's those pics that you ran with, You lying ass bytch . I don't see u on this thread. @Solo999
@number144
@Benjamin Sisko
@Dominic Decoco
The so called "simps" for me were about to be sick on mine, you dumb m'fers. But you let a white girl off the hook, literally, you beta bedbucks. So quick to hop on a fukkin thread that was lies against a black woman, running in, but let this off on some light weight shyt. @richaveli83 I saw you too. Scust
Um, why am I tagged, sweetie?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:ohhh:
So when it's a white girl, it's a "low quality bait thread" but threads making shyt up about a black woman with no facts is nothing but instigation along with labeling a black woman as "the villain".
:patrice:
So people (i.e you and a few others like ) actually came through to defend this racist bytch rhetoric but on mine it's
:hubie:"you brought this on yourself, you're on your own, and in for that fukkery) "
:manny:
Wow this shyt is making so much sense right now ...wowwwww.
You hypocrite cac caping conning motherfukkers.

You're getting on my nerves.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Use the search function.

And after that, go to church or something. Its the Lord's day.
Fuk you. You were the main one all up and through that thread when you thought it was one way about me, go take your girl to church..oh wait, she's already in the missionary position in a 3 way with Juan Gonzalez and friends or is she back home now??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're getting on my nerves.
Fuk you too. Like this shyt isn't facts. You defend white girl but promote fukkery on the thread lies bad accusations about me, repeatedly. K. I didn't make this shyt up. Nothing you can say to me that hasn't already been said.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fuk you. You were the main one all up and through that thread when you thought it was one way about me, go take your girl to church..oh wait, she's already in the missionary position in a 3 way with Juan Gonzalez and friends or is she back home now??

You have a vivid imagination. This what you think about on a Sunday? Heavy projection, reliving your glory days?

Which one is the father of your daughter again? Juan Gonzalez was it? Who we kidding we know you dont know :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You have a vivid imagination. This what you think about on a Sunday? Heavy projection, reliving your glory days?

Which one is the father of your daughter again? Juan Gonzalez was it? Who we kidding we know you dont know :mjlol:
:comeon::sas2:R you sure about that??K. Buddy.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
When you think an old thread couldn't get any better
LightYawningHornet-size_restricted.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Fuk you too. Like this shyt isn't facts. You defend white girl but promote fukkery on the thread lies bad accusations about me, repeatedly. K. I didn't make this shyt up. Nothing you can say to me that hasn't already been said.

I'm gonna defer ONE MORE fukkING TIME and after that, I'm coming out with the Devil on my right hand for you and your household.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
@Gold where the fuk r u at??? Where's those pics that you ran with, You lying ass bytch . I don't see u on this thread. @Solo999
@number144
@Benjamin Sisko
@Dominic Decoco
The so called "simps" for me were about to be sick on mine, you dumb m'fers. I prefer a black man "simp" than chatty bandwagon bytches who run with shyt for attention..faggits..so damn quick to throw a member of your race under the bus like garbage, being led astray. But you let a white girl off the hook, literally, you beta bedbucks. So quick to hop on a fukkin thread that was lies against a black woman, running in for drama , but let this off on some light weight shyt. @richaveli83 I saw you too. Scust
fukk you talking about?? I go hard after biscuit, use the fukking search function and pull up my receipts before calling me out. There’s no secret I hate that bytch. And I asked for Barnett for receipts before I went in on you, don’t come at me like this.

Last edited: