" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You think it’s her :jbhmm: one hand it kinda look like the icon on another hand that girl in the blue dress look 39 not 31
Stop the chatty shyt, all these fake props and posting up fake pics is not it. This is the exact reason why my socials are private or I don't post pics at all for the public and only to people that I know personally bc I know how people get down with the pettiness . If they're going to use something against me, I would have more respect if it was actually my likeness, my statements or my words, not a fake photo opp.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Stop the chatty shyt, all these fake props and posting up fake pics is not it. This is the exact reason why my socials are private or I don't post pics at all for the public and only to people that I know personally bc I know how people get down with the pettiness . If they're going to use something against me, I would have more respect if it was actually my likeness, my statements or my words, not a fake photo opp.
Might as well drop a pic to shut em up :yeshrug: I know you ain’t gotta prove shyt but it’ll help no doubt

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
@Gold where the fuk r u at??? Where's those pics that you ran with, You lying ass bytch . I don't see u on this thread. @Solo999
@number144
@Benjamin Sisko
@Dominic Decoco
The so called "simps" for me were about to be sick on mine, you dumb m'fers. I prefer a black man "simp" than chatty bandwagon bytches who run with shyt for attention..faggits..so damn quick to throw a member of your race under the bus like garbage, being led astray. But you let a white girl off the hook, literally, you beta bedbucks. So quick to hop on a fukkin thread that was lies against a black woman, running in for drama , but let this off on some light weight shyt. @richaveli83 I saw you too. Scust
Get a life you abomination.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh look every one is paying this keyboard trolling bytch attention which she desperately needs since no one notices this single mother with a b*stard child in real life

Think I'm gonna play a drinking game based on her reply to this post. A shot of Jack for every disparaging word she calls you. I need an excuse to call off tomorrow.