" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:camby:foh
she should be scared off the damn board. broad was going around spouting nikka, wearing black face and stay in black people's shyt but for some reason still has a mass amount of capers and defenders here. male and female

I remember when @Guwopaveli exposed and the mods went of their way to get rid of the thread and i think they even reset her rep.
:ohhh::jbhmm:
Hmmmmm.....but i thought.. nvm.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Folks keep falling for these low quality bait threads I see.
:ohhh:
So when it's a white girl, it's a "low quality bait thread" but threads making shyt up about a black woman with no facts is nothing but instigation along with labeling a black woman as "the villain".
:patrice:
So people (i.e you and a few others like ) actually came through to defend this racist bytch rhetoric but on mine it's
:hubie:"you brought this on yourself, you're on your own, and in for that fukkery) "
:manny:
Wow this shyt is making so much sense right now ...wowwwww.
You hypocrite cac caping conning motherfukkers.

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Nothing...I said nvm. This thread has been eye opening to say the least ...
Fukkin c00n ass clowns.
I'm dead yooooooooo.... :deadmanny:on god
Are you calling me a c00n for calling out a white woman and her defenders?

I’m really confused

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Biscuitandgangbangs is a thot who uses the N word and has nudes floating on the web, only reason she gets by is because of these I'll drink your bath water and PayPal you my paycheck azz Simps
@Barnett114 ..You even have one of your own calling that white girl out on her bullshyt.

Did you keep the same energy with her or do you only refer to black women as "annoying and a problem" and then go on to make up lies and false propaganda attack threads against black women who vocally align with black men??
:gucci::patrice: thread has been real informational to say the least . So when resident white girl defends her self. I don't see you telling her to "get over it" or taking things too serious.

Fuk is wrong with y'all like for real?? :what:I knew it was some shyt going on but goddamn didn't realize how blatant.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@HarlemHottie you need to see and read through this shyt right here.

Literally in black and white , shyt is like night and day from the thread lies and slander they tried with us from the other day. The guiding hand of white privilege.....these Cacs and c00ns mannnnnnn,the absolute fukkkin nerve

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Gold where the fuk r u at??? Where's those pics that you ran with, You lying ass bytch . I don't see u on this thread. @Solo999
@number144
@Benjamin Sisko
@Dominic Decoco
The so called "simps" for me were about to be sick on mine, you dumb m'fers. I prefer a black man "simp" than chatty bandwagon bytches who run with shyt for attention..faggits..so damn quick to throw a member of your race under the bus like garbage, being led astray. But you let a white girl off the hook, literally, you beta bedbucks. So quick to hop on a fukkin thread that was lies against a black woman, running in for drama , but let this off on some light weight shyt. @richaveli83 I saw you too. Scust

Last edited: