Most hated passport bro goes to Brazil and bags a dime In 24hrs

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Those YouTube comments are hilarious and depressing at the same time. Brothas are down bad, one dude said she looks better than Beyonce LMAO.

And Brazil is my 2nd home, I got a lot of people down there. Rio is for the rookies, that's usually the first city you are told to visit when you check out Brazil. Tourists feel safe there. You ain't really tapped in until you venture to other cities. Now that's where you find the real dimes who are 100% Brazilian culturally. They not gonna be used to Americans and English speakers.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
bytch look like willem dafoe

willem-dafoe.gif

All you gotta be is non-black for these guys and you’re a dime.

Dating women garbage in their own community is a no go. These nikkas go foreign and cop a Jetta :deadrose:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Those YouTube comments are hilarious and depressing at the same time. Brothas are down bad, one dude said she looks better than Beyonce LMAO.

And Brazil is my 2nd home, I got a lot of people down there. Rio is for the rookies, that's usually the first city you are told to visit when you check out Brazil. Tourists feel safe there. You ain't really tapped in until you venture to other cities. Now that's where you find the real dimes who are 100% Brazilian culturally. They not gonna be used to Americans and English speakers.
Yo the comments
Tons of brothers are lonely 😞
I wish the best for them

One dude said
“It’s refreshing seeing a bw smile”

Wtf

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Imagine suffering in America and not being able to see your kids because it’s profitable mean while a smiling Brazilian woman is lonely out here looking for someone unappreciated just like you 😢

If you guys marry an American girl, it’s your own fault you’re getting abused.🤷🏽‍♂️

2 replies
SuperTruthful
SuperTruthful
7 hours ago
you not seeing your kids is because you don't fight for them. stop hating.
Zazzle Q
Zazzle Q
5 hours ago
@SuperTruthful how old are you before I respond to you ma’am?
:laff: :laff: :laff:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
I've got nothing against the passport bros but she ain't no dime