Most Flagrant Examples Of Artists Getting Their Song Snatched From Them?

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Daaaaaamn I remember Wayne doing this to somebody shyt on a mixtape and making people forget the original. Been a few times actually. Cant really recall offhand

Need to find my fuccking ipod :snoop:
Mike Jones Mr Jones

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
This one was crazy cuz Drake ain't try to hop on a remix or nothing, just stole the whole song :heh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Drake had a lot of shyt snatched up from him when he first came in. Birdman, Tyga, Wayne, etc. :russ:
No he doing all the snatching

a56.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Does Jeezy/Gucci - So Icy, count?

Seemed like it was mostly Jeezy's song, but ended up on Gucci's album and there was a major beef over it.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
This is one that gets overlooked

"Shadowboxin" by GZA feat. Meth, was orginally Meth's song, hence Meth having 2 verses and GZA appearing only for one. Meth said in an interview that it was his song but RZA (smartly) wanted to use it for GZA's release so had GZA jump on and work his magic. Meth didn't really have an album in the works at that time, and this helped add some star power and commercial appeal to GZA's solo as it didn't have any commercial songs at all.

Even before I heard this, I always felt like this song was more Meth's than GZA's but the Wu had a history of this stuff (Wisdom Body).

Side note, Wisdom Body was originally Rae solo spitting the North Star verse over the Wisdom Body beat. So glad they changed this up b/c North Star is the perfect outro with the Barry White sample.

OG Wisdom Body:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is one that gets overlooked

"Shadowboxin" by GZA feat. Meth, was orginally Meth's song, hence Meth having 2 verses and GZA appearing only for one. Meth said in an interview that it was his song but RZA (smartly) wanted to use it for GZA's release so had GZA jump on and work his magic. Meth didn't really have an album in the works at that time, and this helped add some star power and commercial appeal to GZA's solo as it didn't have any commercial songs at all.

Even before I heard this, I always felt like this song was more Meth's than GZA's but the Wu had a history of this stuff (Wisdom Body).

Side note, Wisdom Body was originally Rae solo spitting the North Star verse over the Wisdom Body beat. So glad they changed this up b/c North Star is the perfect outro with the Barry White sample.

OG Wisdom Body:

Why the music video was the way it was

I bugged out when I got the album