Most Flagrant Examples Of Artists Getting Their Song Snatched From Them?

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Snoop Dogg---Down 4 My nikkas

Most people dont know it dropped on his album originally and will argue you the fukk down when you bring this up. Snoop was on Drink Champs and EFN was trying to tell him it wasnt his record :mjlol:

When HOT97 did the recap to X vs Snoop verzuz, they didnt want to give the round to Snoop, saying this song is all about C verse and the hook

AND...Snoop dont even perform his verse at his concerts.

AND...there was a video thats been scrubbed from the internet where Issa Rae did a review of this song and said Snoop's p*ssy ass verse almost ruined the song....said C and Magic were down to ride and Snoop came on the song asking questions and shyt :russ:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Would the Last Mr Big-Poppin My collar count? Even though he was still featured on 36 mafias version?

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Kanye said he sold that song to about "12 rappers" before Jay even heard the beat. LOL!!

RIP to that dude, but he was one of many that Kanye scammed by giving that track too.

:lolbron:
yeah, it cant find it right now but he sold that shyt to this dude Mickey who used to be signed to Cash Money...he did the same shyt with Doin My Job...sold it to Rick Ross and TI...TI dropped first had Ross dissin him for years over that

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Snoop Dogg---Down 4 My nikkas

Most people dont know it dropped on his album originally and will argue you the fukk down when you bring this up. Snoop was on Drink Champs and EFN was trying to tell him it wasnt his record :mjlol:

When HOT97 did the recap to X vs Snoop verzuz, they didnt want to give the round to Snoop, saying this song is all about C verse and the hook

AND...Snoop dont even perform his verse at his concerts.

AND...there was a video thats been scrubbed from the internet where Issa Rae did a review of this song and said Snoop's p*ssy ass verse almost ruined the song....said C and Magic were down to ride and Snoop came on the song asking questions and shyt :russ:
Completely forgot about that one

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Q-Tip took the beat for Jazz (We've Got) from Pete Rock.
Going off the full story that Large Professor and Q-Tip told, it sounded like Pete Rock was being a little weird yet again. He played the sample for Q-Tip and Tip wanted it so bad he gave Pete Rock a sample of his own in exchange and Rock agreed to it...and then he never even bothered to use the one he got :francis:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing West Side Story would've been South Side Story for 50 Cent lol

Church for Thugs is another one...that hook was so blatantly 50 I actually thought it was Lloyd Banks for like 10 years until I looked at the credits one day :lolbron:
The reference track for church for Thugs leaked. 50 wrote the whole thing. Game is dope but 50 helped him alot with those tracks