Most Flagrant Examples Of Artists Getting Their Song Snatched From Them?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I need someone to give the full history of this but Troy took the song from Manolo Rose.

On the Remix he removes Manolo Rose from the bridge, and gets Jeezy and Rick Ross for verses. The remix video only has Rick Ross.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Quintin went off

a56.gif
@iliketurtles fav rapper :troll:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
yeah, it cant find it right now but he sold that shyt to this dude Mickey who used to be signed to Cash Money...he did the same shyt with Doin My Job...sold it to Rick Ross and TI...TI dropped first had Ross dissin him for years over that

Facts.

Mikkey was a dope MC too. He used to pop up on a lot of the old Kanye mixtapes. He said he was supposed to do an album entirely produced by Kanye before he signed to Cash Money, but it never happened.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Can't believe no one mentioned this one yet.

Summer 2001 baby.

Ras Kass-Home Sweet Home
Jada- We Gon' Make It

Jada basically stole the beat from Ras (because the story goes Alc sold them the same exact beat) and both Jada and Ras wanted to use the beat for their main singles.

Jada's version went on to be the big hit for his debut album and Ras kinda faded into obscurity after that.

He was mad heated too.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Can't believe no one mentioned this one yet.

Summer 2001 baby.

Ras Kass-Home Sweet Home
Jada- We Gon' Make It

Jada basically stole the beat from Ras (because the story goes Alc sold them the same exact beat) and both Jada and Ras wanted to use the beat for their main singles.

Jada's version went on to be the big hit for his debut album and Ras kinda faded into obscurity after that.

He was mad heated too.
fukk the frail shyt, cause when my coke come in
They gotta use the scale that they weigh the whales with

He never stood a chance :yeshrug: