Most dudes need be around REAL Go-Getters to inspire them. (Money, Women, Cars and Clothes)

Daps
What's your secret breh? I try to talk to hoes, but they don't wanna talk back. It's like they can tell I'm a lame :to:

Sometimes I get mad at my dad because of my hairline. If I had a more powerful hairline I feel like women would respect me more :noah:

But instead, the only bytches I have, I gotta pay cash for. I don't wanna be a trick, but what choice do I have :damn:

Facts only: Women don't pay attention to hairlines.

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
What's your secret breh? I try to talk to hoes, but they don't wanna talk back. It's like they can tell I'm a lame :to:

Sometimes I get mad at my dad because of my hairline. If I had a more powerful hairline I feel like women would respect me more :noah:

But instead, the only bytches I have, I gotta pay cash for. I don't wanna be a trick, but what choice do I have :damn:
Let's take this to pm if you serious

just go bald breh and start working on your Physique
that and look presentable you'll eat( clothes that fit and nice watch)

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Personality is highly underrated. As long as a man is (reasonably) physically fit, average height or taller, and NOT ugly he has a chance with with more women than he thinks. I'm average looking and most people would be surprised at some of the chicks that have been interested in me :ehh:

Daps
don't lie to that man. women think about that hairline deficiency possibly being passed on to their future son.

Are those the type of girls you wanna associate with though? Seems kinda superficial and it foreshadows what your relationship will be based on. (But that's just me so what do I know? :manny:)

Personality is highly underrated. As long as a man is (reasonably) physically fit, average height or taller, and NOT ugly he has a chance with with more women than he thinks. I'm average looking and most people would be surprised at some of the chicks that have been interested in me :ehh:

Meh, it depends on the girl.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are those the type of girls you wanna associate with though? Seems kinda superficial and it foreshadows what your relationship will be based on. (But that's just me so what do I know? :manny:)

so when your handsome son turns 23 and his hairline starts dissapearing.....and one day he looks back at pics of you and dad at the same age...with his hair taking the same path....

he's gonna hit you with one of these :leostare:

....why ma.....

:sadbron:

why :to:

Daps
so when your handsome son turns 23 and his hairline starts dissapearing.....and one day he looks back at pics of you and dad at the same age...with his hair taking the same path....

....why ma.....

SMH LOL.

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
I got the complete opposite story from you B, I came up with some nikkas that said they was dogs but never showed me, I found out they was just fronting and leeching off a young nikka, but that taught me the game cause I do the exact opposite of the lies they say. I aint always have a killer instinct so I played it cool and became a smooth sharpshooter. Then I met some black Professionals with real degrees and accomplishments and they treated me with equal respect even though they was OGs to me. Taught me it's more sides to the game and dabble in all angles. :salute:anybody trying to get bands and staying 100% official

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

You ain't gotta lie to me brehette. I've had bytches tell me some disrespectful shyt about my hairline before :to:

don't lie to that man. women think about that hairline deficiency possibly being passed on to their future son.

Thanks for keeping it one hunna breh. It's one of the reasons I'm scared of having children. I don't wanna pass the hairline curse down to my seeds :sadbron:

Let's take this to pm if you serious

just go bald breh and start working on your Physique
that and look presentable you'll eat( clothes that fit and nice watch)

I went bald once, but my head isn't even. I have knots and lumps in my shyt. I rocked a baldie for like 3 months once. It was so bad I had to go to the HR department at my job to get permission to wear a hat while I was in doors. bytches didn't find that shyt sext at all breh :sadcam:

And do you do if you're ugly. Why nikkas always wanna talk about the best case scenario but ignore the ugly nikkas :beli:

We got feelings too :damn:

If they cute hell yeah they types of girls I wanna associate with :noah:

Why can't an ugly nikka get the bytches some times :mindblown:

....why ma.....

You the only one I see on here representing real nikkas. Thank you for your hard work breh :salute:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
:bryan:that first paragraph had me cracking up.

I get what you're saying though... you jus gotta keep it wavy & associate wit people that appreciate that way of thinking..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
HOEZ
Not saying i'm Balling out of control, but I do really well. I think back when I was a scrub with no car or hoes. Falling in love with any women that would give me some. Spending money and tricking. Then I moved in with these Gorillas, hustlaz, pure dog azz dirty south nikkas. The best thing that could happen to me. It's was like 6 of us in a 3 bedroom house 600$/mo in the hood hood. Most of us was on unemployment (free money :yes) So we had money to blow. Everyday was Friday and Saturday for us. There was crazy competition with women and cagrs. Not only was you expect to be smashing a chicks, but making them bring their friends, running trains on the super friendly ones. These nikkas would take your bytches too. Any the only one you could blame is you and your weak ass game. I stayed with them for like 9 months. Changed my life forever. I've been a go getta since. Always having hoez. Even when i first moved to DC. First order of business after getting a place, was getting some hoes. I went to Landmark Mall and did not leave without a few ratchets' numbers. I worked my way from low income ratchets to top notch hoez.

MONEY, CARS AND CERTS
I've always loved cars. I had a 97 Cadillac on Lexani's and Vogues down south killin em, but that wasn't going to be enough in DC. These fake boogies chicks love German whips. I had to work my way up. One of my big dogs I work with had a 745 in 2004. Kill'em. I still don't know how he afforded it. Anyhow I had to get mine. As I moved up in jobs, bought a house and keep a tenant. Move increased and I was able to get an Audi to go with that Lac. Need that lac, bcuz I still love hood hoez. :shaq:

MOTIVATING SIMPS
Now that I've moved up somewhat and these guys look up to me somewhat. I feel the need to motivate and pressure these boys like my OGz did me. It's hard being just me. There were like 5 Go-gettas when I was there, so the pressure was way more intense. I don't know what it is, but i can't get thru to most of these boys. They want the same hoez I get, but don't want to start from the bottom like we did.

Cool story ..but nobody gives a fukk..:yeshrug: