Most dudes need be around REAL Go-Getters to inspire them. (Money, Women, Cars and Clothes)

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right, a friend of mine told me that you're only as wealthy as your 5 closest friends.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree to an extent b but take away all the negativity let me kick it like this

When i first joined the army and i seen all these dudes balling i was like :wtf: .. i aint know it was like that ..
everytime i get around these dudes in my unit i see benz and good jobs and happy spirits and i want that to be me one day .... i dont care about the benz but the good job and happy spirit ... yea i want that bruh..

so you kicking FACTs bruh

And this is why nikkas need successful fukking father figures ... these shyts dont exist in the goddamn hood. successful mentors with successful friends. outgoing friends ... the whole nine...

You around good... you become good. simple mathematics like algebra doggy

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
You don't need to be around nikkas that sit and talk all day, you need to be around nikkas that actually do something whether it be rob for what they have, go to school and study hard in hopes to earn that money, or hard working independent people working 2 jobs saving and investing in something towards their future. Just don't be around people that constantly talk and do nothing, those the people that you shouldn't be around because it will rub off on you, whether they talk about how much they hate everything, flexin on instagram about sh1t they don't have, or are constantly miserable.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
It's a hood story, but it can be applied to many aspects of life. Don't be shy and passive. Be a dog and go get it. Don't let muthafukka play you. Demand respect. Make people feel like they suppose to be doing the shyt you're telling to do. People can tell when you authentic and righteous with the things you say and do. I'm so righteous with my shyt, ya'll know.

I've gotten to the point where female know I got it somewhat, but don't ask me for shyt. My attitude is rough and OG. My main girl always cook and take me out. I'm still tripping.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I knew this was a hood ghetto story. Nothing intellectual or common sense worthy at all.

Typical ghetto mentality and 'philosophy'.

People whose purpose of making money is for instagram pics and bytches. Designer clothes and flashy cars and bling.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a hood story, but it can be applied to many aspects of life. Don't be shy and passive. Be a dog and go get it. Don't let muthafukka play you. Demand respect. Make people feel like they suppose to be doing the shyt you're telling to do. People can tell when you authentic and righteous with the things you say and do. I'm so righteous with my shyt, ya'll know.

I've gotten to the point where female know I got it somewhat, but don't ask me for shyt. My attitude is rough and OG. My main girl always cook and take me out. I'm still tripping.
damn right....

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Disagree. The greatest rags to riches stories are usually people who motivated themselves. Not looking at a big OG in the hood.

Read the stories of the richest people in the world when they began their plans or ventures they were usually poor or surrounded by other poor people and determined to get out.

A need to change your situation is paramount not watching Big Mike wine and dine chicks.

In literally every self-help book, it says to surround yourself with people you're more successful than you. It says to seek out a mentor who's in the industry you want to break into. It will make you up your game, motivate you to go harder and know that its reachable. O/P surrounded himself with people who were in the industry he wanted to be in :mjpls: And he stepped up. Same philosophy. Just replace upper management and vice presidents with "og's and older heads".

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew this was a hood ghetto story. Nothing intellectual or common sense worthy at all.

Typical ghetto mentality and 'philosophy'.

People whose purpose of making money is for instagram pics and bytches. Designer clothes and flashy cars and bling.

Hopefully we all find our way to enlightenment my friend