Most dudes need be around REAL Go-Getters to inspire them. (Money, Women, Cars and Clothes)

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I knew this was a hood ghetto story. Nothing intellectual or common sense worthy at all.

Typical ghetto mentality and 'philosophy'.

People whose purpose of making money is for instagram pics and bytches. Designer clothes and flashy cars and bling.

You dumb c00n. You think you begging a white man for a job makes you better? You don't wear designer clothes? You uncle toms always come knocking what Blacks do. Live your Butler lifestyle, pretend they accept you and you fit it. Let us be hood fabulous.

Everyone can't reach Obama's height nor do they want it. I work in corporate America, but I rather be the king in hood, then a peasant for some CACs.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it all depends on what success is to you as an individual. If you want the cars and the house then that's you

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You dumb c00n. You think you begging a white man for a job makes you better? You don't wear designer clothes? You uncle toms always come knocking what Blacks do. Live your Butler lifestyle, pretend they accept you and you fit it. Let us be hood fabulous.

Everyone can't reach Obama's height nor do they want it. I work in corporate America, but I rather be the king in hood, then a peasant for some CACs.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Try again.

My dad owns a chain of African food shops and I co run the family business.

Work for black family business, only have black friends and black girlfriends. Don't associate with white people because my parents are from Ghana,Africa.

Interesting that one of the few black people on here who actually have parents who built a multi faceted black owned business and only dates black women is called a c00n because I don't agree with.

Unlike you I've never had to work at a job I didnt want to because my father built his wealth before me for me to continue on.

I come from a line black business men so trust me I know about the luxury of not having to deal with white people.

Don't you work in IT ? I'm pretty certain you did. So aren't you the one begging a white man for a job ?

'Hood fabulous' ?!?!?!?!

'Ghetto fabulous' ?!?!?!?!

And you wonder why I can't take you serious.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Hopefully we all find our way to enlightenment my friend

Breh we can achieve anything we want. I don't support the 'hood fabulous' mentality the OP is tooting.

It's our 'hood fab' mentality that gets us in trouble anyway.

It's a bad reason to wish for wealth and why so many black people who do strike gold 'go broke'.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Try again.

My dad owns a chain of African food shops and I co run the family business.

Work for black family business, only have black friends and black girlfriends. Don't associate with white people because my parents are from Ghana,Africa.

Interesting that one of the few black people on here who actually have parents who built a multi faceted black owned business and only dates black women is called a c00n because I don't agree with.

Unlike you I've never had to work at a job I didnt want to because my father built his wealth before me for me to continue on.

I come from a line black business men so trust me I know about the luxury of not having to deal with white people.

Don't you work in IT ? I'm pretty certain you did. So aren't you the one begging a white man for a job ?

'Hood fabulous' ?!?!?!?!

'Ghetto fabulous' ?!?!?!?!

And you wonder why I can't take you serious.

:camby:Get your fagg0t azz out here.

"My dad, my dad, my dad" You African c00ns are the worst. I made it out the hood and I'm still never going to judge anyone. If they're happy, who i am to talk shyt? We're all 2nd class citizen here, fukk you talmabout.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Breh we can achieve anything we want. I don't support the 'hood fabulous' mentality the OP is tooting.

It's a bad reason to wish for wealth and why so many black people who do strike gold 'go broke'.

Here this nikka go talking the magical Christian MLK bs that fools being preaching since slavery. Yes, a few can get in with the right amount of c00ning and asslicking. But the masses of Black will always be down bad in this country. You think you're a real American? You barely voting. Cac shoot u today and be out in 5 years.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:camby:Get your fagg0t azz out here.

"My dad, my dad, my dad" You African c00ns are the worst. I made it out the hood and I'm still never going to judge anyone. If they're happy, who i am to talk shyt? We're all 2nd class citizen here, fukk you talmabout.

You're way too dumb and ignorant to make any substantial wealth.

:camby:

The most you'll get is a Bentley on lease for weekends.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On the other hand, everyone doesn't have a father handing them a business. All of you need to realize everyone has their own special situations.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Here this nikka go talking the magical Christian MLK bs that fools being preaching since slavery. Yes, a few can get in with the right amount of c00ning and asslicking. But the masses of Black will always be down bad in this country. You think you're a real American? You barely voting. Cac shoot u today and be out in 5 years.

Why are you talking about cac's what have they got to do with us building our wealth as black men.

You keep harping on about cac's who gives a shyt about them?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Why are you talking about cac's what have they got to do with us building our wealth as black men.

You keep harping on about cac's who gives a shyt about them?

Anything a Black person has done in this country has been allowed by the real powers here. Oprah, Obama, all of them. Say the wrong thing in it's over. Them c00ns are walking on eggshells. This isn't our country to run.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
@Theraflu

Real talk bruh, no one is more about Black empowerment then I was, how youre thinking was my mindset in 2005. But i'm very logical and have came to realization that Blacks aren't going to overcome shyt in this country. It's worst then is ever been. Blacks lives and worth aren't viewed as equal here.

That Martin Luther King Jr bs you preaching has hurt us more than it has helped us. When our people know the real deal and know exactly what we're facing, we will be lost. Mexicans know shyt ain't gravy or even. They're not delusional like we are.

Congrats to your dad and fam on the business. I'm looking to start one soon.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Anything a Black person has done in this country has been allowed by the real powers here. Oprah, Obama, all of them. Say the wrong thing in it's over. Them c00ns are walking on eggshells. This isn't our country to run.

It isn't. But that's the point breh. Once you get to a certain stage in life your money gives you the freedom to be able to make certain choices.

The thing is we are both saying the same thing but seem to be operating from a different stand point.

I see money as a tool for freedom, nothing more nothing less. From a minority stand point it gives you the ability to answer only for yourself.

I believe most black people should own their own shyt and control their own guap to ensure they never have to be controlled.

The problem I have with your way of thinking was the whole 'cars clothes bytches' thing.

That's the thing that gets a lot of hood people who get rich blow it all and end up in the hood.

I hate the mindset a lot of our people have where money for them symbolises something not to invest, multiply etc but rather something to blow and show off with.

If we turn our focus to investments, portfolios and businesses rather than money cars and bad bytches our GDP will grow tremendously.

Ultimately we are both saying the same thing. Just different ways of rational.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These threads never get anywhere though. Everyone thinks their opinion is the right one. The way they want to live is the right way. Etc. we should respect what other people want out of life. If you don't agree with them let them know in a mature way instead of talking about (see that ghetto ass way of thinking ain't shyt). Don't need that