Most dudes need be around REAL Go-Getters to inspire them. (Money, Women, Cars and Clothes)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
On the other hand, everyone doesn't have a father handing them a business. All of you need to realize everyone has their own special situations.

I agree breh, but the rules of becoming rich are the same it's either one of 3 ways your own personal business you start, investing in stocks and real estate, businesses.

Rarely do you become rich from working unless you work in a high revenue field (hedge fund, sales and trading, banking or something in entertainment ( TV Sport Music).

It's crucial that people take the view point of immigrants who come to America (good example Korean) who can't speak English 15?years on have 5 stores grossing 5 million a year.

It all has to do with your work ethic and also how you invest. If you blow the money of your first big profit on strippers or tricking on bytches that won't bring a return. Better to keep reinvesting, keep growing, keep building.

I just smh at when people get their first lick of cash and rather than invest + multiply blow it then end back up in the hood.

My point of view.

Bounty

All Star
Daps
I don't need go getters to inspire me but if that works for you then do your thing bruh.

Im already motivated.

I wish everybody the best on here.

Yall some cool nikkas

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
And stay away from dudes that clutch to their girlfriends, don't stay around them cats, not only will they make it seem like it's something wrong with you, just because you out here fuccin these hoes and livin life until you find that chick that will treat you like a king. Them niccas will bring you down and lower your testosterones.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i agree 100%. my main motivator involving women was this fat, ugly cat i used to work with. dude had personality and his mouthpiece was :wow:. dude had the confidence to get at women all the time and here i was a runway model compared to him scared to get at women. dude was pullin them too. he really inspired me to not give a fukk wen it comes to these women. i :salute: "Big E" to this day
http://gifsoup.com

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
And stay away from dudes that clutch to their girlfriends, don't stay around them cats, not only will they make it seem like it's something wrong with you, just because you out here fuccin these hoes and livin life until you find that chick that will treat you like a king. Them niccas will bring you down and lower your testosterones.
I think that's just nikkas on your team cause I don't know anybody that does that regardless if they in a relationship or not.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOEZ
Not saying i'm Balling out of control, but I do really well. I think back when I was a scrub with no car or hoes. Falling in love with any women that would give me some. Spending money and tricking. Then I moved in with these Gorillas, hustlaz, pure dog azz dirty south nikkas. The best thing that could happen to me. It's was like 6 of us in a 3 bedroom house 600$/mo in the hood hood. Most of us was on unemployment (free money :yes) So we had money to blow. Everyday was Friday and Saturday for us. There was crazy competition with women and cagrs. Not only was you expect to be smashing a chicks, but making them bring their friends, running trains on the super friendly ones. These nikkas would take your bytches too. Any the only one you could blame is you and your weak ass game. I stayed with them for like 9 months. Changed my life forever. I've been a go getta since. Always having hoez. Even when i first moved to DC. First order of business after getting a place, was getting some hoes. I went to Landmark Mall and did not leave without a few ratchets' numbers. I worked my way from low income ratchets to top notch hoez.

I used to live wit nikkas like that when i lived down south, them nikkas out there is straight ruthless lmao :dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I have 47 certs, make $1,050/day (not a month, or a week, but a day), and I have a lucrative career in IT and I gets 0 bytches.

Explain that one to me breh :beli:

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
I have 47 certs, make $1,050/day (not a month, or a week, but a day), and I have a lucrative career in IT and I gets 0 bytches.

Explain that one to me breh :beli:
For that type of money I'll get you some p*ssy real shyt
I'm a ugly nikka and I clean up well

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
For that type of money I'll get you some p*ssy real shyt
I'm a ugly nikka and I clean up well

What's your secret breh? I try to talk to hoes, but they don't wanna talk back. It's like they can tell I'm a lame :to:

Sometimes I get mad at my dad because of my hairline. If I had a more powerful hairline I feel like women would respect me more :noah:

But instead, the only bytches I have, I gotta pay cash for. I don't wanna be a trick, but what choice do I have :damn: