Most dudes need be around REAL Go-Getters to inspire them. (Money, Women, Cars and Clothes)

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
HOEZ
Not saying i'm Balling out of control, but I do really well. I think back when I was a scrub with no car or hoes. Falling in love with any women that would give me some. Spending money and tricking. Then I moved in with these Gorillas, hustlaz, pure dog azz dirty south nikkas. The best thing that could happen to me. It's was like 6 of us in a 3 bedroom house 600$/mo in the hood hood. Most of us was on unemployment (free money :yes) So we had money to blow. Everyday was Friday and Saturday for us. There was crazy competition with women and cagrs. Not only was you expect to be smashing a chicks, but making them bring their friends, running trains on the super friendly ones. These nikkas would take your bytches too. Any the only one you could blame is you and your weak ass game. I stayed with them for like 9 months. Changed my life forever. I've been a go getta since. Always having hoez. Even when i first moved to DC. First order of business after getting a place, was getting some hoes. I went to Landmark Mall and did not leave without a few ratchets' numbers. I worked my way from low income ratchets to top notch hoez.

MONEY, CARS AND CERTS
I've always loved cars. I had a 97 Cadillac on Lexani's and Vogues down south killin em, but that wasn't going to be enough in DC. These fake boogies chicks love German whips. I had to work my way up. One of my big dogs I work with had a 745 in 2004. Kill'em. I still don't know how he afforded it. Anyhow I had to get mine. As I moved up in jobs, bought a house and keep a tenant. Move increased and I was able to get an Audi to go with that Lac. Need that lac, bcuz I still love hood hoez. :shaq:

MOTIVATING SIMPS

Now that I've moved up somewhat and these guys look up to me somewhat. I feel the need to motivate and pressure these boys like my OGz did me. It's hard being just me. There were like 5 Go-gettas when I was there, so the pressure was way more intense. I don't know what it is, but i can't get thru to most of these boys. They want the same hoez I get, but don't want to start from the bottom like we did.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
if the drive was not built into your dna your lost

idk, I think if you throw a german shepherd in a pack of wolves, soons he'd be a killer too. I was a domesticated German Shepherd.

I was never a playa back in Louisiana. Women were easy, they'd ask my cousins about me and I was on. Never had to holla. I came to DC and the game was totally different. When i first moved in with these goons. I was still caking and not smashing right away. These nikkaz was like WTF you doing? After every date, they'd be on me. You smash? I never lied on my dikk, so I caught hell. I start getting mad at the chicks. That shyt mad me step it up. Every dude in our clicks were playaz.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
He's spitting that gospel tho, I'd rep him if I could. :salute: @Stuntone

Surrounding yourself with "go getters" is like putting a lil bytchmade house dog around more viscous canines.
Either his inner Alpha-male will surface out of necessity, or he will continue to get rolled on like a busta ass nikka :manny:
Its the same principle as "pushing the bird out of the nest".

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah having friends that motivate you is good.

They can be god wingmen as well, and force you to step your game up. You dont want your friends clowning you if your chick is ugly. And you also want to have the hottest chick out of all your homies.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Disagree. The greatest rags to riches stories are usually people who motivated themselves. Not looking at a big OG in the hood.

Read the stories of the richest people in the world when they began their plans or ventures they were usually poor or surrounded by other poor people and determined to get out.

A need to change your situation is paramount not watching Big Mike wine and dine chicks.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
i agree 100%. my main motivator involving women was this fat, ugly cat i used to work with. dude had personality and his mouthpiece was :wow:. dude had the confidence to get at women all the time and here i was a runway model compared to him scared to get at women. dude was pullin them too. he really inspired me to not give a fukk wen it comes to these women. i :salute: "Big E" to this day

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I don't understand how people can be around crumbs that ain't about nothin' in life. I saw a mentally disabled breh in these hot, humid ass streets earlier today just hustlin' :lift: :damn:

You see that, and then you go somewhere else where a fully functional, able bodied, able-minded dude or broad out here just slummin', it's like :what: